A/N (am halfway back)

A/N: Heya, guys, sorry that I was absent for about 2 months...I had been stressed a lot because of personal stuff and my mental couldn't catch up with all these stress. I know I should have told you guys but going to social media already made me feel quite bad so I didn't tell you guys...sorry for worrying you and making you wait.

About the specials:

Christmas special:

I am not completely back since my mental state isn't completely recovered but I am halfly back. About the Christmas special where I said in Q & A special, it will become a random special but I need to see which one. it might be some view special or maybe some day special. So, if you read the chapter you know. Tell me your oc (and the information about the oc if you want so I can put it in the chapter.

Drawing your oc special:

I know I was supposed to be finished earlier but I couldn't because of my mental state and I was really busy. I am halfway finished but I think it will still tale some time so please be patient. and sorry about the delay.

About the requests:
I have gotten a lot of requests while I was gone along with the notification. So u want you guys to request it again on the request section. As far as I know, the requested chapters are:

grumpy!blue x one eye!reader (part 2)

orange x mute!reader (part 2)

yandere!red x reader (part 3)

yandere!red x reader (another story than the first one)

blue x non binary!reader

Please request again if your request isn't here

That's all. Have a nice day/night!