Queen Bees Choice 11

Now Ladybug, Cat Noir and Queen Bee were facing off against Arachide and Ultimoth, with Lila lying weakened on the ground and looking grimly at the heroes. "You won't get away with the Miraculous!" she hissed darkly. Queen Bee gave her a murderous look. 

"Shut your mouth, will you?" she threw back. "You'll never get the Bee's Miraculous back!" shouted Cloé and threw her spinning top at Ultimoth, who dodged it with relish and threw his staff at her. Cat Noir leapt out and blocked the throw, and at the same moment Ladybug jumped over Cat Noir's shoulders and hurled her yoyo towards Arachide. She fended it off and rolled away as she grabbed Cat Noir with her robot spider legs and threw him off the roof. But Ladybug caught him and hurled him back at her. 

Arachide tried to dodge, but Queen Bee pushed her forward and Cat Noir's claw made contact with her spider arms. She went down with a screech. "MY SUIT!" she shouted and threw Cat Noir at Queen Bee. Ladybug did a flickflack and kicked Hawkmoth in the face. "No matter how many more names you have, you'll never win!" said Ladybug. Ultimoth grabbed her arm and rolled it over. "Let's see," he growled, but was thrown backwards by Queen Bee's spinning top. 

"Ladybug, are you all right?" Queen Bee wanted to know, but Ladybug just nodded. "I think it's time for my..." Ladybug began and threw her yoyo into the air. "Lucky charm!" and the very next moment a red object with black dots fell from the sky. "What am I supposed to do with a kettle?" she wanted to know, shaking her head. "Think, I'll cover you!" Cloé shouted and threw herself at Arachide while Cat Noir fought Ultimoth with her staff. Ladybug looked around and suddenly Chat's belt flashed, then the teapot, then Arachide's arms. 

"I think... that should work!" Ladybug shouted. "Chat, I need your belt!" she demanded of Cat Noir. He reacted immediately and threw her the belt. Then she jumped towards Arachide, who was busy with Queen Bee, and blindfolded her. "Hey, what... what are you doing?" she grumbled. Ladybug threw the teapot to Queen Bee, who took the opportunity and when Arachide reached for it, she held it up. The next moment it was stuck. "No! Bloody hell!" she shouted, now unable to defend herself. She was trapped. Ladybug tied her up. "Ultimoth, you'd better give up or the spider lady here will lose her Miraculous," Cat Noir said seriously, noticing that his Miraculous was blinking. They had to hurry. Ultimoth looked uncertainly at Arachide, then at Queen Bee. "Argh..." he growled. 

"I'll let you win this time, but...don't think it's over. Soon your Miraculous will be mine!" he shouted. Then, in the next moment, hundreds of Akumas suddenly appeared and flew towards Ladybug and Cat Noir. 

"Oh you...", Queen Bee breathed before the swarm overwhelmed her.