Queen Bees Choice 4

This time, Marinette was sitting in the aisle and Alya was sitting by the window, while Nino and Adrien were sitting behind them. "I'm glad you can come with us, Adrien," Marinette said, smiling. "I'm happy too. Especially because you're here too," Adrien said, before he understood what he had just said. They both blushed bright red and looked away. Alya and Nino gave each other an amused look. "How long are we driving anyway?" Milen wanted to know, looking ahead. "About three hours," Madam Mandeleava called, buckling up. "Tell me, are Sabrina and Cloé still not getting along?" Alya whispered to her best friend. Marinette cast a quick glance at Cloé, who was sitting alone, while Sabrina had sat down next to Alix, but was looking sadly at the floor. 

"It looks like it. I kind of feel sorry for Cloé," Marinette admitted. Alya rolled her eyes. "She was mean to everyone. She deserves it in some ways," replied Alya and pulled out her superhero comic. Marinette shook her head almost imperceptibly. Nevertheless, Cloé was only human. "Marinette, would you like something?" Adrien asked her once. She turned around and saw a package of small filled croissants in his hands. "Believe it or not, but Nathalie baked them," he said, although he was grinning inwardly; he knew that Nathalie's croissants were burnt; he had seen them in the trash can. "Of course. Thank you," she replied and took one. 

The croissant tasted really good, she had to say. Suddenly a person walked past Marinette and barely brushed against her. It was Lila, who gave Marinette a beautiful, fake smile. "Enjoy your meal," she added in a charming whisper. "Thank you," Marinette replied, pretending to be friendly. Then the girl walked on and Marinette thought she would sit down next to Cloé and make her life hell again, but she stopped briefly at Sabrina again. "Well, are you feeling better?" she wanted to know, smiling kindly at the girl. Sabrina nodded and smiled shyly back. Only then did she sit down next to Cloé. 

"Cloé, Cloé, Cloé. I warned you. Be careful who you want to make friends with," she hissed quietly. Cloé gave her an angry look. "No matter what you do. No matter what you tell me. Lila, it won't do any good. Come to terms with the fact that you are the only one who has no real friends and the only one who always lies, every day, every hour, no, every second. You lie with every breath you take. All the words that come out of your mouth are lies, you can't do anything else but lie," Cloé had leaned forward and put a hand on Lila's shoulder. 

"And as we all know, lies have short legs. And sooner or later, you'll shoot yourself in the foot," and that was the end of the conversation. Cloé took out her headphones and listened to music. Lila growled angrily. "You'll pay for your words," the girl with chestnut brown hair hissed and stood up. Cloé didn't yet know what to expect, but soon she would be at her wits' end with desperation. And then Ultimoth's brilliant plan would work.