Senticatalyst V

Ladybug and Cat Noir were now standing in front of Scarletmoth, who was laughing and looking at the Louvre. "Enough games Scarletmoth!" said Ladybug angrily, she was so fed up. "Let's end this quickly," whispered her partner, because Cat Noir had only FIVE minutes left. "You walked right into my trap!" laughed Scarletmoth, and out of nowhere suddenly came thousands and thousands of Akumas, surrounding Ladybug and Cat Noir. 

"Go!" shouted the villain, and Dark Cupid shot arrows to acumate the heroes. "Watch out!" shouted Ladybug, saving Cat Noir at the last moment. "Thanks, Dottie," he teased her, winking. "Call me Dot one more time and I'll call the Bannana Noir," she joked back. Dodging as quickly as they could, they approached Scarletmoth, who was about to stab them with his staff. "You can't win anymore! HAHAHA!" he roared, slamming his fist into Cat Noir's chin. The latter staggered back and gasped. "I only have three minutes left, Mi Lady," he muttered. "I know," she replied, tossing up her yoyo. "Lucky charm!" she shouted, and an object was created. It was a mirror. Great, what was she going to do with a mirror? Cat Noir pushed Ladybug away so she wouldn't get hit. He gave her cover from the Dark Cupid while she looked for a way out. If there was one.

***

Carapace hurled his shield against Catalyst's back, and she fell to her knees and gasped. "What the?" she said in wonder. "Vipirion," Nino determined. Without argument Luka activated the second chance and now she could turn everything back in case of emergency. "Vesperia, Riyuko, take care of her," he said and then he strove on, he had to get to Ladybug and Cat Noir and help them! With Vipirion at his side, they hurried to the Louvre. Vesperia and Riyuko held Senticatalyst in check. "Scarletmoth, they're coming," she muttered weakly.

***

Ladybug and Cat Noir were about to despair when a shield split the Akumas and Carapace and Vipirion jumped in. "What the?" cursed Scarletmoth, who had dodged the shield. "He gets the power of Catalyst, in this case it's a Sentimonster!" explained Vipirion, gasping for air. "What?" wondered Ladybug. Carapace nodded. 

"How do you know?" she wanted to know. Nino hesitated. What was he going to tell her? "I was told...Rena," he mumbled as quietly as he could. Thus, only Ladybug heard him. She couldn't believe it, what had he just said? Hadn't Alya promised her to lie to Nino? "We'll talk about it later, for now let's get the Amok!" she replied, shaking her head. Now she also saw a way to use the mirror. 

"Cat Noir, the staff!" she tersely pointed at Scarletmoth's staff. Her partner nodded and sped forward. The three of them wrestled with Scarletmoth and finally Cat Noir managed to catch the scepter and threw it to Ladybug. She just deflected the arrow with the help of the mirror and thus the scepter was destroyed. "NO!", Scarletmoth's voice echoed through the empty square. Angrily, he threw the heroes aside and looked at the remains of his staff. "Your plan has failed again, Hawkmoth!", Ladybug's voice rang out behind him. The big man stood up and changed back into his normal rogue form. Now he was Hawkmoth again. Amok flew around and just as Ladybug was about to catch the feather, Hawkmoth snapped his fingers.

Vesperia and Riyuko jumped to the side, startled, as Catalyst began to move. She twitched and gasped, then in the next moment the Sentimonster dissolved without leaving anything behind. Vesperia and Riyuko exchanged a glance. All the red acumas in the sky and also around the heroes were discoloring. Now they were beautiful white butterflies. All the acumatized citizens and classmates also transformed back. "We should go to Ladybug," Riyuko said and together they left the building.

"You lost Hawkmoth, give us your Miraculous," Cat Noir urged in, even though he only had two minutes left. They had to hurry. Hawkmoth just laughed and was about to flee when a bolt of lightning struck next to him. It was Riyuko in the form of a lightning bolt and pushed him back. Vesperia jumped to it as well, now Hawkmoth was surrounded on all sides with nothing he could do. 

"Who was Catalyst?" wanted to know Ladybug, waving her yoyo dangerously back and forth. Hawkmoth looked uncertain and growled. "You're just stupid little snot spoons, all I have to do is wait a few minutes and you've turned back!" he sneered. "Not if we take your Miraculous away from you," Carapace said, and the hero squad approached from all sides. Within seconds, a person in blue suddenly appeared and flung all involved aside. 

Ladybug and Cat Noir stood up and...their breath caught. It couldn't be true, could it? Standing in front of them was none other...than Mayura! 

"What are you doing here?!" cried Hawkmoth in horror, fear and worry filling his voice, his eyes looking at Mayura anxiously. The latter coughed and had to double over. "I'll save you," Mayura replied tersely, opening her fan. Ladybug and Cat Noir exchanged an uncertain glance. "I thought Hawkmoth was using both Miraculous," she whispered softly, Cat Noir nodding thoughtfully. 

The hero team again surrounded the two villains, but they were about to run out of time! "Let him go!" shouted Mayura angrily. Her voice quivered a little, her violet eyes had Ladybug firmly fixed. "Or else what?", Cat Noir asked the counter question. Mayura smiled coolly. 

"Or else he'll die," she hissed, and behind her Master Fu appeared all at once.