Nathalies Secret Mission VIII

Nathalie drew in her breath, shocked but also amazed. The Miraculous had been artificially created! How had this researcher managed it? Was that even possible? 

At the same moment, the spider-bearer threw a blade at her, which hung from a thread and came back. It was supposed to represent the spider's fangs. Nathalie skillfully dodged it and ran to one of the pillars. 

She couldn't fight with the exoskeleton, but she didn't have to. "And why are you telling me this? Does it make the Miraculous special?" shouted Nathalie, peering out cautiously. Madam Krysalis came over on her robotic legs and stabbed the column, causing Nathalie to rush to the next one, stumble and fall on her forearms-she felt the pain of the torn skin. 

"That's right, I haven't even mentioned it yet, so I don't have a limit to the power-time span and not only have the power to hypnotize. But... I also have poison..." she explained and threw the blade, which flashed green and missed Nathalie by a hair's breadth. The bush behind her began to vaporize until there was nothing left. "Not bad," Nathalie admitted as she sprinted across the plateau. 

"And besides...spiders weave!" added Madam Krysalis, and out of her glove came a large, sticky web. The assistant was hit and was now trapped. Nathalie could no longer defend herself, would that be the end of her? Madam Krysalis now stood in front of her and threateningly held her spider leg to Nathalie's chin. "Are you going to kill me now...Madam Krysalis?" Nathalie gasped. She looked at the woman seriously. 

"You can call me Arachide, like the Greek goddess," Madam Krysalis replied and grinned. "You wouldn't kill me in front of the visitors, would you Arachide?" Nathalie suddenly interrupted Arachide. "What...?" she didn't understand. 

"YOU WOULD NOT, RIGHT?!" she asked louder and more firmly, only now Arachide noticed all the visitors and tourists looking at the two of them curiously. Nathalie immediately grabbed her hair, pulled it and yanked out the Miraculous. 

Then she hurried downstairs and Madam Krysalis followed behind her as she transformed back. She jumped on Nathalie and together they rolled into the bushes. 

"Give it back to me now!" screeched Madam Krysalis, but Nathalie swept her to the ground. Wiping the dirt off with her hand, she looked at the spider's hair clip. 

"So if it's artificial..." Nathalie said, dropping the Miraculous. 

"Then it's not indestructible either," she finished her guess and stepped on it.