Queen Bees Choice 14

-Back in Paris-

Cloé unpacked the last things from her suitcase and sighed. This school trip had been great...but...what did Ladybug think of her now? Did she still think Cloé was a super evil, mean villain? Unsure, shaking her head slightly, she sank onto her bed and looked at the torn photo of her and Ladybug in her hand. Everything had been so good before...why had she listened to Hawkmoth? A single tear ran down her cheek, which she quickly wiped away. No matter, she thought. She had been given another chance by Ladybug and if Vesperia is the new bearer, then so be it. Maybe she could help Ladybug in other ways...Cloé lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Only now did she realize that she had been so harsh to Zoé. What did she want to tell her so urgently? 

But before Cloé could think about it any further, there was a knock on her balcony door. Surprised, she stood up and found that Vesperia was standing on her balcony. "Vesperia?", she opened the door, confused. "Hello Cloé. Can...can we talk for a minute?" she asked kindly and smiled. Cloé hesitated for a moment. "Yes, come in," said the blonde and stepped aside. "What do you want to talk about?" Cloé wanted to know and crossed her arms. Vesperia stopped and gave her a warm smile. "Ladybug told me I should...I should decide who should be the bearer of the Bee Miraculous," she explained. "That's ridiculous, Vesperia, you are the new Queen Bee. So...that settles the question," she replied sadly. 

Vesperia held her tight. 

"No Cloé. I thought about it for a long time, but...no. I am not the real bearer. You are...and you always will be. Ladybug didn't choose you for no reason," she said encouragingly and put her hands on Cloé's shoulders. 

"What?" she stared uncertainly at Vesperia. "I want you to be Queen Bee again. That is my decision and I have made the choice," the superheroine added. 

"Pollen, transform me back," she said the next moment and suddenly...her sister Zoé was standing there?! 

"Zoé?!" she stared at her half-sister in shock. Zoé took the Miraculous and put it in Cloé's hand. "You are the one and only Queen Bee," she whispered. Cloé stared at her half-sister, then, with tears in her eyes, the two hugged each other. 

"I...I'm so sorry. I was always so mean, so disgusting to you...and you..." she sobbed. "I will always love you," Zoé replied and smiled. "Thank you," Cloé whispered. The two remained in the embrace for a while. 

"And now I have to fly off. I think...Pollen will be happy to see you again," she added, then disappeared. Cloé looked at the Miraculous in her hand and smiled. She grabbed the Miraculous and put it in her hair. The next moment the Kwami appeared. 

"I'm happy to see you again, my queen," squeaked Pollen. "I love you too, Pollen."