Queen Bees Choice 10

Arachide immediately sprang forward and stabbed at Queen Bee with her spider legs, who jumped backwards at the same moment and dodged the sharp claws. Ladybug and Cat Noir didn't hesitate another second, but threw themselves at Ultimoth, who tried to shake them off. He caught Cat Noir by the belt and threw him aside. He smashed through the wall with a crash and lay gasping. Ladybug tried to attack the villain with her feet, but he ducked away and grabbed a foot. 

"Arrivederci!" he growled and threw Ladybug at Cat Noir, who was standing up. The two of them rolled through the corridor and groaned loudly in pain. "And you call yourselves heroes? How ridiculous!" he said, but he had to jump back the next moment, otherwise Queen Bee's spinning top would hit him. "You are ridiculous! Extremely ridiculous!" Queen Bee countered and tied Ultimoth up so that he could no longer move. But instead of attacking him as he expected, she slithered between his legs and threw him at Arachide. 

They both stumbled to the ground, but the spider lady scrambled up quickly. "Are you going to stay here, you annoying insect?" Arachide shouted in annoyance and snapped at the heroine. "You're a bug too," Queen Bee replied as she somersaulted over the woman's head. She kicked her in the back and held her spinning top protectively in front of her. Arachide turned around and hissed as she shot her spider webs at Cloé. She ducked away, but was hit on the right hand and thrown to the ground. The next moment she was on top of Queen Bee, who stared up at her angrily. "Spiders aren't insects, you intelligence beast," Arachide grumbled and Queen Bee rolled her eyes. Arachide ducked down and came closer. Cloé could feel her warm breath on her ear and skin. 

"Come to us, be Queen Bee whenever you want, Cloé," she hissed in her ear. Was she trying to hypnotize her? A strange feeling began to spread through her head. What was happening here? Cloé didn't like it at all! She shook her head and closed her eyes. She was not allowed to look the woman in the eye. "Come to us, Cloé," she heard Lila say. Right, that liar was still there. Queen Bee bit her lips in annoyance when she hit Arachide's face with her spinning top the next moment. "Aaargh!" the lady shrieked and threw poison at Queen Bee. She skillfully dodged to the side and the poison missed Volpina by only a few centimetres. "Watch out," Volpina hissed, but was sent flying through the ceiling in just a few breaths. She fell to the ground on the roof, gasping. Queen Bee jumped up and smiled. "Every time you fight you, it gets easier to beat you," laughed Queen Bee. "You'll regret this bitterly," Lila spat back and tried to hit Cloé with her flute, but she held her down and grabbed the bracelet, which she threw to the ground the next moment. 

"NO!" cried Lila desperately, but suddenly Arachide appeared. She lashed out with her claw and struck. That had been Queen Bee's plan, she dodged and the leg cut the bracelet. "Damn it!" shouted Arachide. A black butterfly emerged and fluttered up into the sky. "LADYBUG!" shouted Cloé as she dodged Arachide's attacks. Where was Ladybug? She had to catch the Akuma! "I've got you now!" growled the spider lady as Queen Bee reached the edge of the roof. Queen Bee looked down in horror. She wouldn't last much longer! What was she supposed to do now? All of a sudden, a person appeared next to her and knocked the spider backwards with a hard blow. It was Cat Noir, who activated his cataclysm at the same moment: 

"KATAKLYSM!". He grabbed Arachide with his claw, who tried to stop him with her spider webs, but Ladybug suddenly appeared and kicked her in the back of the knee. "Shit!" she shouted, just managing to dodge Cat Noir's hand. "Ladybug the Akuma!" repeated Queen Bee. 

"Thank you Queen Bee," said Ladybug and took a swing with her yoyo. "You won't have to be evil any more!" she shouted and caught the little butterfly. A gasping Ultimoth appeared behind Arachide. "Why don't you use any more Miraculous?" she wanted to know quietly. 

"Because too many Miraculous could put my life in danger. Don't worry, these heroes only have a few minutes left," laughed Ultimoth, pointing his staff at Ladybug and Cat Noir. "Kaalki, Nuuroo, unite!" he shouted and now he could probably make portals. "If it goes wrong, we're out of here," he growled unsatisfied and grinned. 

"But first, let's get your Miraculous, Cloé," he shouted. "Arachide, use your power!" he ordered her. "With pleasure," she agreed. Cloé's head started throbbing again. What was that about? Was Arachide's power hypnosis? Pain shot through her body. "Queen Bee, are you all right?" Ladybug wanted to know, standing protectively in front of her. "Obey me! Obey and give me the Miraculous!" shouted Arachide, but Cloé resisted. "No...no," she gasped. Ladybug watched in horror at what was happening. 

"NO!" cried Cloé as she finally stood up, panting. "I will never obey you," she said stubbornly and took out her spinning top. "Let's end this," she said to Ladybug and Cat Noir. "As you wish, Queen Bee," purred Cat Noir and stood ready.