Requiem for the Miraculous 16

~WE WILL BE REUNITED PART I~

"Su Han, who is that?! What's actually going on here?" Ladybug wanted to know immediately. She looked back and forth between the dejected Grand Guardian and the blonde girl named Yaemia. Her blonde hair was tied up in a bun, only two long strands peeking out at the front. Her blue eyes, like a little piece of heaven, looked sad, but also tired. Tired of fighting and eternal suffering. 

"Finally, we see each other again... after such a long time..." Yeamia murmured and walked down the stairs. "How many years is it? Ten? Twenty? That doesn't matter anymore," she said, shaking her head. Su Han took a step towards her. His fingers reached out to her, they were trembling. "I remember that day far too well..." Su Han's voice had become a soft breath. "It was as if it were yesterday, wasn't it?" the girl replied, stroking her white tunic, with delicate light blue lotuses on it. "I missed you... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for so many things," he apologized regretfully. But the blonde girl shook her head. "It's not your fault. It's fate. And fate is unstoppable..." she said, then stepped back. 

"What? What do you mean?" Su Han didn't understand. "I'm sorry Su Han, but there has to be an end. An end to the dangerous Miraculous. An end to magic in this world," she explained. She smiled weakly one last time, then drew her sword. "I don't understand..." Su Han murmured and tried to grab Yaemia's hand, but she flinched away. "You want to destroy all Miraculous? But why?" Ladybug interjected, surprised. She and Cat Noir positioned themselves in combat positions in case the blonde girl attacked. "

Because these pieces of jewelry pose a danger to humanity. Don't you see what chaos Hawkmoth has caused? Don't you see what pressure young superheroes are under?" Yaemia shook her head. "Su Han, please don't stop me," she begged him. "I don't want to hurt you..." she added quietly. "Su Han, can you please explain to us who this Yaemia is?" hissed Cat Noir. He looked at the girl with a mixture of mistrust and anger. But curiosity also flashed in his green eyes. 

"You don't know, do you?" Yaemia whispered and her white tunic fluttered in the wind, the fire in the background slowly began to take over the pillars, the red flames licked at the wood. "What don't we know?" Ladybug repeated and looked at Su Han, who looked regretfully at the ground. His fists clenched. 

"The truth about Yaemia..." he burst out. "The truth about that night," Yaemia said. The crackling and crackling of the fire came closer, the white, now dirty snow tried to put out the fire, but it was useless. The count, who Ladybug was still holding, sank to the ground, gasping, and grabbed his neck. "Princess, I'm sorry... we all failed..." he gasped. But Yaemia shook her head. "No. Don't apologize. I thank you... I thank you all for your actions, your courage and your honest decision to help me," she replied gently. The count smiled before sinking to the ground, dazed. "Well... should I tell them?" she asked, it was more of a question into the air, because Su Han didn't answer. "Many years ago, when Su Han was young... and still being trained, there was great fear," Yaemia began, looking up into the sky. Ladybug let go of the count. 

"Fear of what?" she asked, not understanding. "Fear of the immense power of the Miraculous. The people, the Guardians, they were afraid that the boxes containing the Miraculous could become too powerful, too dangerous...especially..." she said. "If the Miraculous fell into the wrong hands," Cat Noir finished the thought and thought of Hawkmoth. A shiver ran down his spine. 

"That's why," Yaemia continued, "the Guardians and Su Han decided to take a security measure." She turned around and smiled. "Me," she said in a loud, warm voice. Ladybug only looked at Chat in even more confusion. "She...she...the council of the Guardians at the time and I...we created her...she is..." stammered Su Han. 

"A sentimonster..."