Requiem for the Miraculous 7

Wind whipped around Ladybug's ears, the snow, whose snowflakes obstructed her vision, forcing the young superheroine to shape her eyes into narrow slits. "How much longer is it to the Guardian Temple?" she asked Su Han. It was starting to get quite cold, but the guardian in Cat Noir's arms seemed very warm. He looked up at Ladybug. 

"Not much longer, we should see the lights of the temple soon. It's warmer inside," he added. Cat Noir grinned briefly and gave his lady a warm smile. Ladybug looked off into the distance, trying to make out something, when she saw a faint glow in the mountains. "I think...I think that's it! The Guardian Temple!" she exclaimed happily, Su Han also looked relieved. "I'm home at last," he murmured softly. The three of them landed in front of the long staircase that led to the entrance. "We have to go up there," Grand Keeper Su Han shouted against the snowstorm. Ladybug and Cat Noir transformed back into their normal form, then followed Su Han into the temple.

***

Alya was so done with Lila and it had only been two lessons. Only TWO hours. She was going to go crazy by the end of the day. "We are sooooo a good team," Lila gloated and giggled. She took an apple out of her bag and handed it to Alya. "Do you want this? It's still nice and fresh," she said charmingly. Alya looked at the girl unimpressed. 

"No. Thank you," the blogger replied curtly. "I'll gladly take it," said Nino and reached for it. Lila started to grin and dropped the apple just before Nino's hand. "Oops," she pretended to be innocent. Nino just shrugged his shoulders. He was about to bend down when suddenly Lila stumbled and stepped on the apple. "Hey, what are you doing?" said Nino, offended. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to-" Lila tried to apologize, but Alya interrupted her scab. "You're just pretending, it was on purpose," said Alya, but unfortunately that was far too loud, because the whole class had now turned a deaf ear. 

"Calm down Alya, it happens," grumbled Nino. But he also seemed annoyed. Lila stood up and walked past Nino to throw the apple away. "Take good care of yourself and your friend, Carapace," she hissed like a snake. Nino's eyes widened and his mouth went dry. How did she know that? Was she working with Hawkmoth? What else did she know? Worried, he turned around. "You lousy... little..." he cursed softly. "Don't Nino, don't make everyone hate you afterwards," Lila replied, stroking his shoulder before she left. "I hate them," Nino grumbled. "Me too..." Alya added grimly.

***

Cloé was lying on her bed, her face pressed into a pillow. Her tears had already completely soaked the front. "Mademoiselle Cloé, do you want your teddy bear? I think you're in a very sad mood today," said a voice next to the door. It was the servant, Jeremy or whatever his name was. "Go away, Johnsua, or whatever, I want to be alone," she grumbled immediately. The servant entered anyway and stood at the edge of the bed, holding the teddy bear forward. "I don't want anything. Nobody likes me anyway," she sobbed and pushed the teddy bear away. The servant sighed, then turned around and was about to leave the room when Cloé held him back. Please stay here... please," she asked him sadly. The servant nodded and sat down on the bed with the teddy bear. 

"Would Mademoiselle like some hot chocolate?" he asked kindly. The girl nodded. The servant conjured up a glass and handed it to the blonde. "Thank you, Jean," she finally said the name correctly, which made the servant smile. "You know, Jean...I think I've done so many things wrong...and I'd like to do better...but..." she sobbed uncertainly. "But no one pays attention to me...no one loves me...I messed up with Ladybug, with Sabrina, my only friend...with everyone!" she cried. Jean nodded and listened carefully. "They'll give you a second chance. I'm sure they will...just talk. Talk your heart out, tell them what you feel," Jean suggested. Cloé sipped the cocoa. 

"I...I'll try...you're right Jean," Cloé said and stood up, wiping away her tears. "And I'll start directly with Sabrina," she said and grabbed her cell phone. "May I give Mademoiselle a tip?" Jean asked cautiously, already thinking Cloé would throw him out, but she nodded happily. "You'd better visit Sabrina in person. Buy her something, nothing expensive, rather something special," said the servant and left. Cloé looked out of the window. She knew exactly what she was going to get Sabrina. She would apologize.