thirteen

"Back so soon?" Pedri asks when I walk in the house and I throw him his sweatshirt, walking past him and going outside to the back.

"How was the exam?" Pablo asks as I go sit at the picnic table.

"It went good actually, but it was for a topic we've been covering for like 3 weeks so I'm not that surprised." I shrug as Gavi comes over, sitting next to me.

"Bonk you're just so smart, no wonder it went good." Gavi says as I scoff.

"Yeah something like that." I mumble as I look at the back door where Pedri is leaning against the doorframe, giving me a look.

"Do you guys have rules or anything about going out during season?" Beau asks.

"I mean we can go out, as long as we're not drinking or anything." Ansu shrugs as Beau smiles.

"Well, it's a Saturday and it's Bee's birthday, so do you guys want to go out later?" Beau asks as they all nod.

"I see no problem with that, it could be fun." Ale says as I hold eye contact with Pedri before he smirks slightly, going back inside as I take a deep breath.

"You down?" Pablo asks.

"Fuck it." I mumble as Gavi puts his hands on my shoulders, shaking them as I begin laughing, swatting his hands away.

"What time should we go?" Ansu asks as Beau taps her phone screen, checking the time.

"We can go at like 9 maybe? It's already 7:30 and then it gives us time to go home and get ready." Beau shrugs.

"Sounds like a plan, just meet us back here at 9 then or a little bit before." Gavi says as beau nods, standing up and I do the same.

"Just text me when you're on the way back." Ale says to her as she nods, and they give each other a quick hug as I walk with Gavi and Pablo inside the house, making our way to the front door.

"Is going to the club something you even want to do?" Pablo asks as I shrug, grabbing my keys from my pocket.

"I mean it's something to do, and why not since it's my birthday, you know?" I say as we go down the steps and I lean against my car. "And going to a club with five footballers, come on." I joke as they both begin laughing.

"Dream come true." Gavi says as I nod.

"Just the biggest dream." I say.

"Are you coming to the match tomorrow?" Pablo asks and I nod slightly.

"Beau wanted to go since her and Ale have gotten really close, and it's a big match so it'll be fun to watch I guess." I shrug.

"I bet they'll start dating soon, I won't lie." Gavi says as he looks up at the house.

"Probably, it's been what like 2 weeks? And they've done something together like everyday?" I state as more of a question and they both nod.

"Matter of time until he asks her, but I feel like he'll be too scared to." Pablo says.

"You're closest with him, start dropping hints that he should ask her it." Gavi says as he nudges Pablo's shoulder.

"And that means more time with Bonca." Pablo says as I scoff.

"A win for me." I joke as they both nod proudly.

"Oh we know." Gavi says as Beau comes outside, coming down to my car. "We'll see you in a bit."

"Bye." I wave as I get in the car, starting it.

"Well this will be fun, yeah?" Beau asks as she looks at me and I shrug.