fifteen

"So how are things with Ale going?" I question as we sit in our seats and I cross my legs as I look at the pitch, my eyes landing on the Pablo's as they begin waving and I smile, waving back.

"They're going good." She says as she crosses her arms and I turn, giving her a look.

"But?" I question as she shrugs.

"I was talking to Ansu and he was saying he's really surprised he hasn't like officially asked me out yet, and he was talking with the Pablo's too about it and they don't know what's taking him so long." She says as I shrug.

"Maybe he's just nervous, or maybe he's waiting until the time feels right, you know?" I say as she nods slightly.

"It's been almost like 3 weeks though." She mumbles.

"I mean it'll happen at some point, I fully believe that." I say as she nods slightly.

"How are things with Pedri?" She asks this time as I scoff.

"Nonexistent." I say as she smiles.

"Didn't look like that at the club." She says as she nudges my shoulder.

"We danced, that's all it was." I mumble.

"At one point it didn't really look like dancing though." She shrugs as I furrow my eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything, it just got a little heated in the moment." I say as she smiles.

"I bet you thought about it after." She says under her breath as I smack her leg.

"No I didn't." I mutter.

"Right, definitely not."

"Okay fine after it happened he was like stuck in my head, but he knows the game he's playing because he probably does it all the time. I'm not falling for it." I say as she shrugs.

"Just go for it, what's the worst that could happen?" She asks as I laugh.

"I don't know, maybe doing something with him that I'll end up regretting, and then he'll ghost me after it." I say as she shakes her head.

"You think he'd do that?"

"He probably does it all the time, I don't want to act naïve and then let something happen that could've been avoided." I say as I cross my arms, looking at the pitch, beginning to watch Pedri warm up.

"I don't think that'd happen." She whispers as I shake my head.

"He already claims he doesn't date, so I don't want to try to get involved if that's the case. He doesn't date but I want to date if I do anything with anyone, so it's just not my thing." I say as he looks in our direction, nodding his head slightly at me. "If I go for it, I'm asking for failure."

"Anyone can change their mind with the right person." She suggests.

I shake my head, "I'm not interested."

———

"Bonk!" Gavi yells as I walk in the house.

"Hi." I say as I walk into the living room where Pablo is sitting on the couch. "Where's everyone else?" I ask.

"Ale is on a date with Beau as you know, Ansu is out with his family, and I don't know where Pedri is. He might be here or he may not be, I don't even know." Pablo says as I nod, crossing my legs.

"I think today is the day. Ale was feeling good since we won against Madrid and I think he's finally going to ask her to be his girlfriend." Gavi says.

"I was talking to Beau about it today at the match, saying it'll happen at some point, because it was definitely inevitable." I shrug as I pull out my phone.

"Just like you and Pedri, hmm?" Pablo asks as I give him a look.

"You both need to let that go, it's not a thing." I mumble as Gavi holds his hand up.

"It's not a thing yet, it certainly could be though." Gavi shrugs as Pablo nods.

"He has a point." Pablo says as I put my phone down, before crossing my arms.

"You both have to stop the whole playing Cupid at some point." I say as they both begin laughing.

"It's not playing Cupid if Pedri has talked about what happened last night nonstop." Gavi shrugs.

"It's true, at the match while we were warming up he kept talking about how he couldn't stop thinking about you." Pablo says as I scoff.

"That's real cute of him." I shrug as they exchange a look.

"Do you think about him too?" Gavi asks.

"After last night a little bit I guess, but I was also drunk so my judgment wasn't great." I mumble as Gavi holds up his fingers, doing air quotations.

"Your judgement wasn't great, okay bonk." He says as I frown.

"I'm serious." I mutter.

"Yeah I bet." Pablo says as he's doing air quotations this time and I throw my hands up.

"You're both so weird." I say as they smile.

"Something like that." Gavi says as he gets up, walking into the kitchen, Pablo and I getting up and following behind him.

"Did you eat?" Pablo asks.

"You both literally texted me to not eat so you can cook." I say as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh shit yeah that did happen." Pablo says.

"That was like two hours ago." Gavi says as he looks at Pablo.

"I was half asleep because I woke up from a nap and I didn't even know what I was typing, and then I went back to bed after we were texting." Pablo says as he opens the fridge and Gavi goes over, wrapping his arm around Pablo's shoulder as they begin whispering to each other.

I look down the hallway and Pedri walks out of his room, his eyes locked on his phone as he goes into the living room.

I sigh as I look back at the Pablo's and they're pulling stuff out of the fridge. After a few minutes of them arguing about who's going to do what there's a knock on the door. "Bonk can you go get that? Our hands are covered in food." Gavi says as they both hold their hands up.

"I don't live here though, Pedri is in the living room." I say as I point behind me.

"Just go get the door." Pablo says as he points towards the front door and I frown as I get up. I open the front door and a girl is standing there.

"Is Pedri here?" She asks as I take a step back, looking in the living room where Pedri stands up, putting his phone in his pocket. He comes over to the door and she immediately smiles when she sees him as I look her up and down before looking at Pedri. "Who are you?" She asks me as she gives me a dirty look.

"I'm-" I begin before Pedri cuts me off.

"She's no one." Pedri mumbles as he puts his hand on her lower back before guiding her down the steps.

"No one my ass." I mumble as I close the front door.

I walk back into the kitchen and they both give me a look, "who was that?" Pablo asks.

"Someone for Pedri." I say as I sit down again.

"Oh." Gavi says quietly.

"Oh?" I ask.

"I didn't know he was expecting anyone." Gavi shrugs.

"Seems like he always is." Pablo mumbles as Gavi nods slightly.

"Okay that's fair." Gavi says. "It's okay Bonk, we know you are clearly superior."

"Because we're such an elite trio." I joke as they both begin clapping.

"This is what we've been saying, thank you for agreeing." Pablo says.

"This isn't my first time agreeing though." I say as I give him a look.

"I still can't think right, mentally I'm still taking a nap." Pablo says as Gavi and I exchange a look before we burst out laughing.