ten

It's been a week since the match, and it's been maybe two days since I talked to any of the guys. Beau and Ale have been hanging out pretty much everyday but today she forgot my birthday so that's even better.

We always go to a diner for breakfast on my birthday, but right now she's with Ale so I haven't seen her today yet, and she hasn't even texted me.

On the other hand I've hung out with the Pablo's a few times, and they basically claim we're best friends at this point because they've been to our apartment and I've been there multiple times.

Pedri is never there so I haven't had to see him since the match, which I'm okay with because at the time being, I'm still not a huge fan of him. Gavi says he's always just busy, but we're all fully aware what he's out doing. But that's great for him.

I snap out of my thoughts as my phone buzzes.

Beau
Can you come pick me up from
the guys' house

Bianca
Yeah sure I'll leave soon

Beau
Thank you bee

Bianca
Mmhmm

I grab my keys and walk out of the apartment as I get a text from Beau's mom telling me happy birthday and I quickly text her back as I get in the car. I start the drive to their house and once I get there I go up the steps, knocking on the door.

No one answers it so I open the door slowly as I step inside. "Beau?" I call out as I go to the living room not seeing anyone in there and I roll my eyes as I make my way through the house, going out back. "Beau?" I say again as I walk over by the pool, pulling out my phone as I begin to text her.

"Bonk!" Gavi yells as he comes over pushing me in the pool as I quickly toss my phone on the concrete so it doesn't get wet.

"What the hell." I say as I push my hair out of my face as he's standing there with a smile.

"You got bonked." He shrugs as he squats down, reaching his hand out as I take it, pulling him in.

"I'm supposed to be the one who bonks people." I mumble as he comes up, beginning to swim backwards.

"Bonk got bonked, it's only fair." He says as I make my way over to the steps. "Yeah sorry about your phone, I didn't really take that into consideration when I was planning on pushing you in." He adds i get out of the pool.

"Yeah you didn't consider anything it seems because now I'm soaked." I say as he gets out of the pool.

"Beau brought you a swimsuit, and then we can dry those clothes." He says as I give him a look.

"What?"

"Well it's your birthday and she thought it'd be a good idea for all of us to celebrate with you because we've gotten pretty close recently." He says as I pick up my phone, looking at it.

"It was her idea?" I ask as he nods.

"Yep." He says simply as he hands me a towel and we walk inside.

"I thought she forgot my birthday." I say as he shakes his head.

"Seems pretty unlikely, she brought it up a few days ago when she was here and we all liked the idea." He says as we go inside. "She's upstairs in the guest room and then you can change and we can get your clothes in the dryer." He adds as I nod going up the steps and into the guest room.