twenty seven

Pedri pov (🚪🏃‍♂️)

Bianca
Can I come over please

Pedri
Bianca it's midnight
Are you okay?

Bianca
Please

Pedri
Yeah of course, the door is unlocked
Just come to my room when you get here

Bianca
Thank you

Pedri
Of course

I put my phone down and look at the clock, reading 12:32 am and I rub my eyes. I think it's safe to say she's no longer mad at me, even though we haven't talked more about what happened at the match anymore than we already did. It was one of those things I think she needs to bring up again versus me, so yesterday we didn't talk at all.

I mean I messed up though so that doesn't really surprise me that she was pissed at me. She has the right to be, after all.

I go on my phone again and after a few minutes my door opens and I sit up, turning on my lamp as she quickly goes into the bathroom. I get out of bed and follow behind her, grabbing a sweatshirt out of my closet as put it on, knocking on the door, opening it up. "Bia?" I ask quietly as she's sitting on the counter, looking at her hands.

Why did I just say Bia? I've never once said that.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I go over to her, cupping her face with my hands as she frowns once we make eye contact.

"He didn't show up." She whispers as I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I question.

"I was supposed to get dinner with Tomo, but he didn't show up. He didn't even text me back that he couldn't make it." She says quietly as I wipe her tear stained cheeks with my thumb.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as she shakes her head.

"Beau and the Pablo's told me not to go, but I thought I'd finally get my answers that I deserve." She mumbles.

"You held onto hope, that's not a bad thing Bianca." I say as she slides forward, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you. I don't want to like you because I don't want you to hurt me but now I feel like I'm going to hurt you." She whispers as I kiss her shoulder.

"You won't, I can take care of myself with whatever happens. You do what you need to do." I say as she pulls away from the hug. "You should get some sleep." I add as she puts her hand on my jaw, pulling me into a kiss.

"We don't need to sleep." She mumbles as her hands slide underneath my sweatshirt, trailing up my back as she pulls me closer to her.

"Bianca." I whisper as I pull away from the kiss but she immediately pulls me back in, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Bianca." I say again as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Pedri, please." She mumbles against my lips as I pull away, pressing my forehead against hers.

"Trust me I want to." I say quietly as she leans her head back, "but not when you're emotionally blocking everything out." I add as she pushes me back.