Part 8

Dove told me everything about Dua and her man and I feel bad for her. After we ate some pizza we both left. Dove went home to get ready for the party. I went back home to find a car there that I didn't know. Is this like circus or something. I went inside to see Romain there. He was arguing with Dua and Hailee tried to stop them. I could see Dua was breaking on the inside. I decided to stop this. I started screaming at him.

Y/n: IS THAT ANYWAY TO TALK TO A LADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART OH WAIT YOU DON'T LOVE HER CAUSE YOUR ONLY USING HER FOR HER FAME. YOU SICKING ME AND EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE USING DUA SO I SUGGEST YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU OLD FUCK. I WOULD TREAT DUA WAY BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER DO!
Romain: What are you going to do bones?
Y/n: IL SHOW YOU. HAILEE AND DUA GIVE ME YOUR PHONES UNLOCKED PLEASE.!
Hailee: Here.
Dua: Her.

I went on insta and went live on both of their accounts. The whole world joined I swear.

Y/n: Hey guys I'm y/n and I'm with Dua. Also with Hailee. There is a problem for a long time I need to address. Romain Duas boyfriend is only using her for fame. He is screaming at her when I came back home so y'all do the work to get this guy canceled. Like he can not direct movies anymore or something. Love y'all mwah!

I ended the life and Romain looked mad. I gave the girls phones back who looked at me with shock.

Y/n: Now you leave my house and never come near Dua ever again. Do you understand?
Romain:...
Y/n: DO YOU UNDERSTAND ASSHOLE?
Romain: Yess.

He walked out and I screamed at him.

Y/n: I can do much even if I am skinny you bitch.

He just went and got in his car. When he was gone I collapsed. I felt the anxiety hit me and it was not good. Hailee ran over to me and picked me up.

Hailee: Wow y/n you really scared that guys.
Y/n: Yeah I did.
Dua: Thank you y/n.
Y/n: It's my pleasure. Can I go sleep now Hailee. Please.
Hailee: We have a party later but sure il wake you before we go.
Dua: Can I come sit with you?
Y/n: Sure. Imma sleep tho.
Dua: That's alright.
Y/n: Hailee your joining me.
Hailee: Don't have a choice. 😂
Y/n: I'm going to order me and energy drink to get my strength back. Do you guys want some?
Dua: Sure. Il take a red bull.
Hailee: Il take a monster.
Y/n: Witch one?

They chose and I ordered it. 5 min passed and we sat on my bed while drinking it. My power was slowly coming back. That was the scariest thing I ever did.

Y/n: Dua where is bailey?
Dua: Oh he is downstairs with lula.
Y/n: Oky good.
Hailee: Dove just informed me where the party is going to be and is asking us to help her set it up.
Y/n: Sure we can go.
Dua: Are you sure your okay?
Y/n: Yeah just a bit tired.
Dua: Oky we will go later then. Hailee imma stay here with her to make sure she is alright. You can go help.
Hailee: Oky sounds good. Y/n remember what I taught you.
Dua: What did she taught you?
Y/n: Karate. 😂
Dua: Really?
Y/n: No
Dua: I got scared for a sec.
Y/n: Hahahahaha.

Hailee left and went to hers to dress. Dua stayed with me like she promised. She keeps on checking if I'm oky. I found that so adorable.

Y/n: Dua dove told me what happened at the show and I lost it when I saw him fighting with you. I'm so sorry.
Dua: Don't be sorry. You helped me with something I would have never have courage to have done. Also did you mean what you said earlier about treating me better?
Y/n: Dua I've never dated someone or had a friend. I'm maybe a lesbian but for now I'm bi. To answer your question if we were ever to date then I will try my best to make you happy.
Dua: Oh okay. That's good to hear.
Y/n: Now imma go to sleep.
Dua: Oky enjoy that. Il be in the living room.

When she stood up I grabbed her hand and pulled her into bed with me.

Y/n: Stay please. I don't want to be alone.
Dua: Alright.

I started tearing up for a reason and Dua quickly caught on. She pulled me closer to her and I rested my head on her shoulder. She started singing to me. I saw the two puppies running to us and jumping on the bed. Lula licked my face. Bailey layed next to Duas back. She sang me to asleep while playing with my hair. Gosh if she keeps this up I may catch feeling.

Duas pov

She fell asleep in my arms. She must have never yelled at someone before. I took a pic of us and the pups. Did she really care that much about me to risk her having a panic attack for my issues. That's how I get respect for someone. She is so cute and all I want to do is protect her. I watched her closely and noticed she always wears something that covers her arms. I lifted her sweatshirt and saw scars. Shame poor y/n. I'm going to protect you from now on I promise.

Y/n pov

I woke up after a while. Dua woke me and told me to get ready for the party. I did as I was told. I didn't mind if she stayed in the room in witch she did and got dressed. I wore a black crop top. Also a black ripped jean that showed my ass. Look I might be skinny but I do have a big ass and nice size boobs. Dua was staring at me again and it didn't bother me at all. I paired it with a leather jacket and some black converse. Dua was already dressed so she was just waiting for me. I decided to leave the dogs here and leave the back door open for them to go outside. We left the house without a word to each other. I was driving the car my mom left me here. It was a Porsche 911 turbo. Hailee sended Dua the location and she was guiding me. When we arrived I felt a bit anxious but Dua came and gave me a random hug and I brushed her off. We entered the party only to realize what mistake it was...