Part 9

Dua knew how bad y/n's anxiety was by now and when they walked in the house was filled with people. Like a lot of celebs. There was the Kardashians, adventures cast, descendants cast and even more.

Y/n: I don't feel like going inside?
Dua: It's alright we don't have to.

Dua said that and when we wanted to walk away Hailee and dove called to us. So we had to go inside. We went over to them directly.

Dove: Hi guys I'm so happy you could make it.
Hailee: Not like they had a choice.
Y/n: Yeah no kidding. Why are there so many people here?
Dove: Oh that's how we party.
Dua: Yeah you will get used to it.

We were interrupt by someone screaming my name. It was Kristen Stewart. Wow even she knew me. She came running to us and bumped Dua out of the way. She came and stood next to me while giving me a hug.

Kristen: I'm a huge fan of you.
Y/n: Thank you I guess?
Kristen: I love how you sorted out Romain.
Y/n: Oh yeah that.
Kristen: It was so amazing to see a woman standing up for what's right you know.
Y/n: Yeah I can't agree more.

I looked over at Dua that was glaring at Kristen but walked away after a while. She went to Kylie and Kim. I just looked over once and a while to see if she was okay. I quickly got distracted by Kristen's hand that was so low on my back. It was basically on my ass by now and I didn't feel comfortable. I didn't have the power to say anything. We talked and I greeted some more people that was standing close to us. I'm currently with Sofia and dove.

Y/n: I love your work so much Sofia.
Sofia: Thank you y/n. Do you do any sort of art?
Y/n: Well I used to draw, write books, poems and sing but that dream never came to life you know.
Sofia: Well you will have to sing to me sometimes.
Y/n: I sure will.
Kristen: Did I miss anything here?

There she goes again placing her hand on my ass. I really need someone to help me. I looked over to Hailee who was busy talking to some friends of hers. Dove is with me maybe I can hint to her. I quickly cathedral her eyes in mine and pointed to Kristen's hand that was so low. She laughed and whispered to me that she is happy I am getting some action like bitch I don't want it from her. I looked over for Dua but couldn't see her. I then excused myself and went to the bathroom. Only to be followed by Kristen. When I got inside she quickly came in and closed the door.

Y/n: What do you want?
Kristen: I want you.
Y/n: No that's.
Kristen: I will make you love me and you will feel so good I promise.
Y/n: I like someone else.
Kristen: Oh that Dua chick. Yeah she would never date you.
Y/n: I didn't even say the person's name first of all and second get away from me creep.
Kristen: You wanna play hard to get then fine.

She then pushed me against the wall and one of the bathroom stalls opened. It was Dua thank God. She can help me. She grabbed Kristen and pushed her off me. She came and stood Infront of me.

Dua: I suggest you leave.
Kristen: Awwh protecting your little baby.
Dua: Go home Kristen your drunk.
Kristen: Nah I want my prize.

While they were arguing I texted Hailee and dove to come and get this bitch away from me. Kristen not Dua. They said that they were on their way.

Dua: She said no. She doesn't want you and she loves someone else and you should respect that.
Kristen: Awwh poor thing probably loves me.

I hold on the back of Duas shirt and she knew I was scared so she covered me with her body. I only saw her back and not Kristen. Hailee and dove came in and they took Kristen out. Hopefully she leaves. Dua turned to me but I just hugged her from behind. I found it comforting.

Keep in mind Dua was wearing this

She turned around but I kept on hugging her. I felt comfort around her that I've never felt before.

Dua: Ahem.
Y/n: Sorry. Thanks for saving me.
Dua: It's my pleasure.
Y/n: Im really thankful. She was touching me the whole night so far and it made me uncomfortable. I came to the bathroom to hide from her but she just followed me in here.
Dua: Yeah I know. I came in here to calm myself a bit from all of the people and when I heard your Convo with her I got mad. So I had to help you since you helped me.
Y/n: Awwh how sweet. I better get back to Sofia. Thanks Dua.
Dua: No problem Hun.

I walked out and directly to dove and Sofia. They saw me and let out a sigh of relief.

Dove: Are you okay?
Y/n: Yeah can be better.
Sofia: That woman better stay away from you.
Dove: I thought you were eyeing me cause you liked it?
Y/n: I was eyeing you to help me 😂.
Dove: Shit sorry.
Y/n: No it's alright. At least Dua came to the rescue.
Dove: Yeah let's talk about that fine ass of a woman.
Sofia: Dove.
Dove: What she is gorgeous?
Sofia: Would you leave me for her?
Dove: Never babe.
Y/n: Hold up. I didn't get the memo that you two were dating.
Dove: Yeah we are but only close friends know about it.
Sofia: Yess so don't tell anyone about it.
Y/n: Won't tell a soul I promise. Does Hailee know?
Dove: Yess.
Y/n: Oky good.

Someone called my name over and it was Hailee. I quickly excused myself and walked over to her. She was with Elizabeth, Florence and Scarlett. I stood next to her.

Hailee: Guys this is y/n. Y/n these are my cast friends.
Y/n: It's nice to meet all of you.
Elizabeth: Oh it's nice to meet you hunny.
Scarlett: Lizzy she is to young for you.
Florence: Yeah but not to young for Dua tho. 😉
Hailee: Flo.
Flo: what I didn't say anything.
Y/n: 😂.
Flo: You kicked her boyfriends ass. I have respect for you.
Y/n: That means a lot coming from you.
Flo: Oh we have a little fan.
Y/n: Not a fan just love your work. Well all of yours. Natasha is a classic. Wanda is like a mother figure and Yelena is just badass. Let's got even talk about her being funny as fuck with Kate.
Flo: See a fan.
Lizzy: Oh stop it you.
Scar: Yeah stop it flo. Your going to scare the pretty girl off.
Y/n: No it's fine but I do wanna go grab me a drink. Hailee do you wanna join?
Hailee: Sure we will be right back.

We walked off and I heard Scarlett say see you scared her off and I started laughing. We went to the bar and sat down to wait for our drinks. I got some wine and Hailey got herself a margarita. While we waited I felt a pair of hands go around my waist. What the fuck. I turned around to see who it was only to regret turning around.