. ⁀➷ ³²

. CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
🖤🖤🖤
!violence/fighting ( 😛 )!
!mentions of blood!
!slut shaming/name calling!

the first thing elaine did when she walked away from school was call cinzia. she knew that cinzia and vera where currently together which made her react quickly to spill all the shit that just happened to her.

she was practically dragging herself with the amount of confusion, anger, sadness and absolute hatred flooded through her.

the phone pressed against her ear was ringing loudly, giving the tense silence around her some sort of life while she patiently waited for cinzia to pick up the phone.

"hey baby, what's-"

"can i come over?" elaine immediately pressed her words out, feeling herself closer to her breakdown than before when she heard the comforting voice of cinzia going through her ears.

she really needed her best friends right now.

"uh-yeah, of course. is everything okay?"

"steve broke up with me."

"this bitch did WHAT!"

vera's loud voice was heard through the speaker as cinzia shared a similar shocked gasp at these news. the two didn't expect that at all.

"HE broke up with YOU?"

"yeah." elaine sniffed when the tears where finally able to roll down her cheeks as she just needed to let it all out, and she knew that vera and cinzia noticed her shaky voice because they calmed down from the tantrum that they where throwing over steve.

"we're at the triplets. get over here."

elaine held back a sigh, knowing that she had to explain herself to nick, chris and matt now too. but that didn't matter to her because she desperately needed the girls.

"i'll be right there."

and after that she headed straight over to the sturniolo residence, feeling herself picking up her pace from time to time. she couldn't even care less at the cars that where honking at her or people who gave her weird looks at her odd behavior. all she cared was to crash inside vera's and cinzia's arms.

elaine felt relief wash over her when the familiar house came into her sight, which made her take off into a sprint in the last meters but when a certain someone came into her view, she slowed down until she came to a complete halt.

it was stacey.

she furrowed her eyebrows at the blonde girl near the front porch, who send the biggest glare into her direction when she noticed her.

"you have to ruin everything, don't you?" stacey spoke up with her feet stomping towards elaine, who took a careful step back when she came a little too close into her face.

"why are you here?" elaine fired right back, her tone lacking with any sort of kindness while she looked behind stacy to see any sign of her friends.

stacey's mouth dropped with offense as she scoffed into elaine's face, "excuse me? watch how you're talking to me."

elaine could only roll her eyes at the blonde girl before she walked straight past her, ramming her shoulder against her on purpose.

stacey didn't liked that at all as she turned rapidly around, her hand reaching out to grab a good piece of elaine's hair that was laying openly down against her back, before she roughly pulled her back by it. elaine let out a surprised yell at that sudden action, grabbing onto the back of stacey's hands to pull her grip away.