Chapter 11

"Damn, it is good to be back on the ship." Jax said as he and Sara reached the bridge of the ship.

"Jax." Ray said with a grin as they hugged.

"Hey Ray." Jax said with a grin as he clapped Ray on the back.

"Welcome back Mr. Jackson." Gideon said happily and Sara could've sworn that Gideon sounded a bit cheerier than usual when addressing Jax.

"Gideon. I trust that the other Legends took good care of you after I left." Jax asked.

"Aside from a minor error caused by Ms. Tomaz, they did." Gideon assured him and Sara couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this and she could tell that she wasn't the only one picking up on this kind of vibe.

"So, this is weird right." Nate whispered to Ray, who nodded.

"Yeah, it's almost like they're flirting." Ray said and Sara chuckled when she heard that, though she didn't disagree.

"Okay, getting back on track, Gideon, set a course for Star City. I need to have a talk with Lyla about a certain army general who needs to be detained." Sara said.

"Right away Captain." Gideon said, quickly getting back to business.

"Yeah, Lyla's the only person you want to see in Star City." Nate said.

"It's called multitasking. I also need her to arrange a fake prisoner transport for Snart and Rory so that we can bring them into the fold, since I think they're the only legends left in this time period to recruit." Sara said and the other Legends nodded, knowing better than to confront her about that.

"Ray, is your lab set up?" Sara asked.

"Yes, why?" Ray asked.

"I want you to start running tests on Jax. I want the matrix in him fully stabilized by the time we reach the Vanishing Point, since we will be making our way there eventually, especially since Rip is currently there by himself." Sara said.

"Wait, what?" Jax asked.

"He's our man on the inside keeping an eye on the Time Masters and also trying to recruit more of the captains to our side, since from what he said, they're just as in the dark about what the Time Council is doing as we were." Sara said.

"So he's essentially trying to spark up a kind of civil war at the Vanishing Point." Ray said.

"Exactly. The more support we have, the easier it will be to take down the Time Masters without needing to blow up the Vanishing Point, since honestly, I think that could serve as a very nice home base for us, since while I love this ship, it was never meant to house so many people for so long. I think that taking over the Vanishing Point is a much better long term solution." Sara said and no one could argue with that.

"Anyways, did the Professor happen to give you any research he had on the Matrix that can help me, since now that Jax has the full matrix in him, I should be able to stabilize it, though that's really more his area of expertise than mine." Ray said, grateful that Jax was already a solo Firestorm, since that would make this much easier.

"Right here and I think that while I'm in Star City, maybe you guys should go to Central City, catch up with Team Flash and maybe Cisco and Caitlin can help stabilize the matrix in Jax." Sara said.

"Not a bad idea." Jax said.

"And maybe they can also give us some dirt to use on Eiling, since they've interacted with him more than any of us." Ray added and Sara nodded.

"Make it so." Sara said.

"Captain, we have arrived in Star City." Sara said.

"Great. I'm gonna talk to Lyla first then go find my sister, since it'll be easier to explain this to her than to my dad. Though I am eager to meet my new stepmom. That definitely shows my dad taking steps in the right direction in this reality." Sara said, since she was very happy that not only was her dad still alive, but he'd moved on and was living his life.

"So, when are you going to tell them about me?" Ava asked.

"I'll be telling Laurel about you right off the bat, since she knows I'm bi and she'll be thrilled that she gets to be my maid of honor, since even before she died, she didn't think that's a role she'd ever get to play and my dad, well, that will have to wait until after I come out to him. Luckily, he shouldn't have a problem with it." Sara said.

"What about Felicity? Isn't she your step sister now?" Ray asked and Sara chuckled.

"Yep and I have to note the irony that Ollie has a thing for the women in my family. First Laurel, then me, then Felicity. I just hope that he sticks with Laurel this time, since honestly, while I love Felicity, I always felt that Laurel was a better fit for him." Sara said.

"In the short time I knew them, I always did sense this will they/won't they vibes." Ray said and Sara chuckled.

"Yeah, the only reason they weren't together was because Tommy Merlyn died, they both blamed themselves and because of that guilt, they decided that they couldn't be together." Sara said with a chuckle.