•Take it off - MBSW

“Trigger Warning:
Sexual Maturity Under Text!
Smutty chapter, read at your own risk!

Florence's POV
Kakatapos lang nung reception namin. Around 8:40 na rin ng gabi nung makarating kami sa private beach house namin.

Yes namin, dahil gusto daw ni Jelena na kung ano ang kaniya ay akin. Kaya eto share na kami sa bawat property namin.

Hayss...

Swerte ko talaga sa napangasawa ko.

Walang tatalo sakaniya, siya yung dabest asawa in the universe!

Yung anak namin ay kasama ng lima naming kaibigan. Mag s-sleepover daw sila sa bahay ni Liora.

Ngayon naman ay andito na kami sa kwarto namin sa beach house.

Hinihintay ko lang siya sa kama habang tinatanggal niya yung heels niya.

When she walked up to me I pulled her and straight to kissing her on the lips.

Her lips are so soft,  para itong isang unan.

We pulled away but I pull her again. Now I’m laying down the bed while she's on top of me. I began kissing her deeper and she reciprocated my kiss.

I switch our position now I'm on top of her. I stopped kissing her and I began admiring her beautiful face.

Her cheeks are red again, she looks so cute.

"Di ka naman makapaghintay" She slap my arm making me chuckle.

"Kiss me" I pouted and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't roll those eyes, or I'll make them roll" I stated and her cheeks reddened more. I chuckled and kiss her again.

I deepen the kiss and sucked her tounge when I caught it. She moaned as I roam my tounge around her mouth.

I began kissing her jaw to her neck. Moans began leaving her mouth and her breaths began getting shallow.

Fuck her moans are music to my ears, she's so hot. Even though she's still wearing her wedding gown.

"Mhm, before we continue, can I have your full consent, my wife?" I asked before I reach somewhere else.

She nodded and mumbled a simple "yes" I smiled and began kissing her neck. I found her soft spot where I licked and sucked it.

I created a hickey haha.

Proud moments....

I reach down to her collar bone then kiss her again on the lips.

I felt her unzip my gown and tried pushing it down. I stand up and remove my gown leaving it on the floor. My bare breast was revealed and my underwear.

I climb back on top of her without removing my heels.

I helped her remove her gown revealing her white lingerie.

"Take if off" turo niya sa kaniyang brassiere.

I unclasp her brassiere and throw it somewhere.

I began kissing her again while my hand runs up to her boobs. I massage and squeeze her erect nipples while our tounge dance together.

"Mhm, Flo" she moaned. My name moaned by her hits different, it drives me crazy.

I trail kisses down her torso until I reacher her left breast.

I know I am her first so I made sure to touch her delicately and with pure gentleness.

I put her nipple on my mouth sucking it while my hand is massaging her other one.