Chapter 1: Out of nowhere

The young boy found himself in a disoriented state, his consciousness emerging from the depths of darkness. As his senses gradually returned, he became aware of scattered voices around him. His body lay sprawled on the cold, hard floor, his muscles aching and his head pounding. Every movement sent a jolt of pain through his weary limbs. He focused on the scattered voices and the muffled footsteps that echoed around him, keeping his senses alert.

The voices of the men continued, their words piercing the heavy air. "Is he a spy?" one voice asked, laced with a chilling indifference. Another responded, "We should wait" The uncertainty in their tone was palpable, tinged with suspicion. "I just called yeonjun" someone whispered, adding a layer of intrigue to the boy's confusion.

As the boy strained to comprehend the significance of these cryptic words, his heart pounded in his chest. Who are they? where am i?

He pieced together fragments of their dialogue, a puzzle that slowly took shape in his mind. Is it her? did she find me?

Though his body ached, his mind remained sharp, absorbing every detail. The uneven footsteps, the whispered arguments, and the flickering shadows that danced across him all added to the sense of fear that enveloped him.

But what did he had to loose anyways? As the young boy mustered his courage, he slowly opened his eyes, a sliver of light piercing through the darkness. The scene that unfolded before him only increased his fear. He found himself lying on a ground that was both muddy and grassy, an odd combination that made him question where exactly he was. It was very dark.

His gaze shifted to the men who had been speaking. Their eyes, wide open and filled with an unsettling intensity. Their expressions lacked warmth or friendliness. He didn't expect anything else. But how did he end up here? Is this what hell looks like? Was he dead?

Summoning every ounce of strength he had left, the boy forced himself to sit up, his body protesting with every movement. His eyes darted around, scanning the environment for any possible means of escape. The grassy expanse extended beyond the reach of his vision, seemingly stretching into an endless horizon. 

As his gaze shifted back to the men who surrounded him, their stares intensified. In a chilling tone, one of them demanded, "Tell us, what you are doing here, before we kill you." The words hung in the air, dripping with menace and intent. The boy's heart sank. I wish i knew what i'm doing at this damned place.

Though fear gnawed at his insides, he realized that he had no answers to offer. The only thing he remembers is jumping into the ocean. He jumped to die but at the same time to save himself. They are not her men. They don't know me. does it means i'm safe? Lost in a tumult of thoughts and possibilities the young boy forgot to answer.

Frustration and impatience welled up within one of the men, the tallest one with black hair. In an act of desperation to extract a response, he grabbed the collar of the boy's shirt, his grip firm and demanding. The intensity in his eyes reflected a demand for the boy to break his silence.

"Use this fucking mouth of yours!" the man demanded, his voice laced with a mix of anger and urgency. The boy's heart pounded in his chest, the weight of fear pressing down upon him. It was very dark that he couldn't even see their faces clearly.

Just as the situation appeared to escalate, another man with brown hair intervened. "Soobin" his presence a calming force in the turmoil. He approached, casting a measured gaze upon the black-haired man. "Yeonjun will be here anytime"

Soobin, visibly agitated, gradually released his grip on the boy's collar. He isn't usually like this but this job was getting tougher with time. Specially because the holes were increasing in numbers and were getting bigger with time which led them into these types of situations. They cannot trust anyone, specially a human.