Chapter 5: Whore behaviour

Yeonjun, Wooyoung, Soobin, and Kai gathered in a dimly lit room,  A whiteboard displayed the layout of Antonio's penthouse, a crucial piece of information Jimin had managed to secure for them.

"We have the full map of Antonio's penthouse already," Wooyoung reported, directing his gaze towards Yeonjun. Wooyoung was here from 1 year only and he was already ready for revenge. It depended on how complicated someone's aim was. Some people were here for years and still couldn't achieve what they wanted, like yeonjun.

"We have to break in without any chaos and get that USB you told me about?" Yeonjun confirmed. These type of missions were a piece of cake for him now.

Kai, ever the one to delve into the tactical details, intervened, "Like at gunpoint?"

Wooyoung nodded in agreement, and then Soobin chimed in, "And how are we going to do this exactly?"

Yeonjun leaned back in his chair, his mind calculating the possibilities. "One of us will pretend to be their staff, since jimin already got us a fake ID card" he said, his voice low but commanding. He knew those people had so many bodyguards they won't even notice. "Kai and wooyoung will get the USB, Soobin will hold Antonio a hostage and i will be the shield"

Kai raised an eyebrow, "Who will be the fake staff?"

"Beomgyu" yeonjun declared.

Kai and soobin exchanged surprised glances, clearly not expecting Beomgyu's name to come up.

"Are you fucking serious yeonjun?" Soobin asked, expressing the concern that was probably on everyone's mind. He knew working with yeonjun wasn't going to be easy.

Yeonjun's expression remained stoic, and he didn't seem bothered by Soobin's direct question. "Yes, I am serious," he replied calmly. "How will he learn if he doesn't take part in it?"

Kai chimed in, still unsure about the idea. "But Yeonjun, he's new to all this. He doesn't have the training or experience we do. You're putting him in danger"

Yeonjun's eyes narrowed slightly, a hint of irritation crossing his face. "Has anyone ever died under my supervision before?" he asked firmly. 

Kai hesitated for a moment, knowing that Yeonjun's track record was impeccable. "No, but-"

"Then you must know" Yeonjun interrupted, his tone stern. "My decisions are never wrong" Yeonjun didn't care enough about anyone but he had some serious problems with kai and soobin. Mostly because they were so irritating. So disobeying and always complaining.

Wooyoung voiced his concern, "Well, Yeonjun, I'm also a bit unsure about Beomgyu... you know, what if he messes up?"

Yeonjun turned to Wooyoung and spoke with confidence, "All Beomgyu needs to do is to help us. Don't worry." His tone was reassuring. Wooyoung trusted yeonjun. Who wouldn't? yeonjun never failed.

Wooyoung finally looked towards everyone, his expression serious and focused. "Other details will be given to everyone in 3 days, including the break-in map," he stated firmly. He wanted to make sure that they had enough time to prepare and familiarize themselves with the plan. They would be leaving in 2 weeks, they had plenty of time anyways.

Soobin's fury lingered, bubbling beneath the surface. He knew Yeonjun had always been cold and arrogant, but this decision to involve Beomgyu in such a risky job pushed him over the edge. How could Yeonjun entrust such an important task to someone so inexperienced? Soobin couldn't understand the confidence Yeonjun had in himself, and it irritated him to no end.

***

Beomgyu slowly rose from the bed, feeling a sense of lethargy from lying down for too long. He picked up his phone, still uncertain about how to use it properly. As he unlocked the device, he noticed that there was just one contact saved: "Yeonjun." No other contacts, no messages, just Yeonjun's name.