Chapter 22: Cat and dog

Yeonjun's hand slowly traced the outline of Beomgyu's legs, his fingers dancing down, inching closer to Beomgyu's sensitive spot. A soft gasp escaped Beomgyu's lips as Yeonjun's fingertips grazed his inner thighs, his legs trembling with anticipation.

Yeonjun's fingers continued to dance around Beomgyu's erection, teasing and playing with the sensitive nerve endings. Beomgyu's breath became short and ragged as he let out a short moan, his lower half aching for contact.

"Yeonjun..." Beomgyu's voice was barely a whisper, the feel of Yeonjun's fingers teasing his throbbing member too much for him to bear.

"Mmm?" Yeonjun's voice was low and ragged, barely registering to Beomgyu's ears.

Beomgyu panted, his eyes half-lidded as his hips bucked against Yeonjun's hand. He tried to form words, tried to express himself, but all he could do was let out a pleading whimper.

Yeonjun's lips found their way to Beomgyu's neck, nipping at the skin with his teeth as he teased and taunted Beomgyu's member, bringing him to the very edge before backing off. Beomgyu gasped, his arms tightening around Yeonjun's neck.

"Yeonjun," Beomgyu whimpered again, his voice laced with desperation as he pushed his hips forward, seeking out contact.

"Hey, be patient," Yeonjun admonished, a teasing lilt to his voice. "I'm not done with you yet." Beomgyu's eyes flew open in surprise, a soft moan escaping his lips as Yeonjun continued to tease him.

"Yeonjun, please," Beomgyu panted, his eyes pleading with Yeonjun.

"Mmmm," Yeonjun moaned in response, his eyes heavy-lidded with lust as he leaned in close enough for his hot breath to caress Beomgyu's ear, "You're so cute..." he purred, his fingers continuing their assault on Beomgyu's throbbing member.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth, his body quivering as he neared his peak. He wanted to scream in frustration. He wanted to beg, to plead for release, but he knew that Yeonjun would not comply. The devil.

"Hey, but you know...," Yeonjun's voice was soft and teasing, his hand gently squeezing Beomgyu's member. Beomgyu's body shivered at the touch, his groin burning with need. "I'm not sure if this counts as doing anything for you," he continued.

"Yeaahh..." Beomgyu panted, his body trembling and shaking with need.

"Of course, that will have to change," Yeonjun whispered, his lips brushing against Beomgyu's ear.

"Mmmm," he purred again, his fingers trailing soothing circles on Beomgyu's inner thigh, causing goosebumps to rise along Beomgyu's skin.

Beomgyu shivered and trembled, his hands desperately clinging to Yeonjun as he struggled to control his breathing. His mind was clouded with need and desire, his body straining for release. Yeonjun could feel Beomgyu's member twitching in his hand, the wetness of his own hand caused by the pre-cum that was beginning to leak.

Yeonjun's hand rubbed along Beomgyu's length, his grip slowly tightening as he began to stroke him in earnest. Beomgyu's breathing grew shallow as he struggled to keep himself under control. His body was trembling as he tried to keep his moans soft and quiet. His face was flushed with a deep crimson as Yeonjun continued to stroke him, his hand moving faster and faster.

Beomgyu's breath was ragged as Yeonjun's fingers brushed against his swollen tip. He felt like he was about to burst, his body shuddering and shaking as he tried to keep himself in check. Yeonjun kept stroking him, his grip tightening as he sped up.

Beomgyu's breathing came out in short, ragged gasps as he felt his peak approaching. His body was burning with need, his mind clouded with desperation.

"I'm... I'm gonna..." Beomgyu stammered, his body began to shudder heavily.