Chapter 2: NDA

Yeonjun leaned against the kitchen counter, his frustration evident in his clenched fists. Taehyun stood nearby, brewing coffee and casting a concerned glance at his friend. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, momentarily easing the tension in the room.

"Aren't you going too hard on the poor boy?" Taehyun asked, his voice gentle yet questioning. He was dealing with Yeonjun's ornery personality from a very long time now so it was no surprise for him.

Yeonjun let out a frustrated sigh, running a hand through his hair. "He's a miserable pathetic loser" he replied, his voice tinged with irritation. "He and revenge? I wonder if he can even kill a fucking insect"

Taehyun turned off the coffee maker and turned to face Yeonjun, mockery etched on his face. "Maybe if we give him an illustrated guide he'll be able to do it," he joked. "Train him... i guess?"

Yeonjun glared at Taehyun, his frustration still evident in his eyes. However, a hint of amusement tugged at the corners of his lips, acknowledging Taehyun's jest. 

"Train him?" Yeonjun repeated, the notion flickering in his mind. He didn't even wanted to consider this.  "I won't waste my time on a lost cause."

Taehyun nodded, a playful smile dancing on his lips. "Very cruel" he replied, his tone light. "Hey... do you even have anything to eat at home? You want to kill him?" Taehyun knew yeonjun never did groceries. 

Yeonjun's gaze shifted away from Taehyun, a faint flicker of guilt crossing his features. But he didn't want to care about beomgyu so he pushed the concern off from his mind.

"I... haven't done groceries in a while," Yeonjun admitted reluctantly, his tone begrudgingly acknowledging his negligence. "But that doesn't mean I want to kill him. I just... don't care if he dies"

Taehyun chuckled softly, shaking his head. "You never change, do you?" he remarked, a mix of fondness and exasperation in his voice. "But you see all this independence of yours is at risk now... partner rights are really strict" Taehyun knows yeonjun, so him being worried was legit. Yeonjun was stubborn, evil and very self-grounded so him being partnered with someone is something jimin always avoided. And specially since the partner rights were very strictly followed he was even more concerned for yeonjun since he was one of the kind jerk.

Yeonjun's brows furrowed as Taehyun's words sank in. The mention of partner rights and their strict enforcement brought a hint of unease to his features. He had always been fiercely independent, But now he was stuck with this pathetic and miserable loser.

"I'll make his life very difficult that he'll leave me on his own" Yeonjun replied, his voice tinged with a mix of defiance and resignation. "I don't want anyone's help in my revenge, especially someone like him." His tone carried a hint of disdain, still holding onto his initial impressions of Beomgyu. 

Taehyun sighed, his expression displaying a blend of concern and understanding. He had witnessed Yeonjun's determination and stubbornness firsthand, knowing that once his mind was set, it was difficult to sway him.

Taehyun sighed, his gaze meeting Yeonjun's with a mixture of understanding and worry. "But please... don't starve him to death"

"I won't starve him to death," Yeonjun replied, his voice carrying a hint of begrudging reassurance. "I'm not hitler"

Taehyun nodded, a faint smile playing at the corners of his lips. "You're no less then hitler when you're angry" he said, his voice filled with experienced nostalgia. 

Yeonjun's lips curved into a half-smile, a glimmer of amusement lighting up his eyes. "Well, I suppose you have a point there," he conceded, his tone filled with mock humility. "But don't worry, I'll try to keep my inner 'Hitler' in check."