Chapter 19: Core

Beomgyu went stiff and still for a moment. Did Yeonjun really just say it? Beomgyu slowly moved his head until they were face to face, very close. Yeonjun let out a sigh and connected their foreheads, repeating, "I... love you." Beomgyu closed his eyes as another tear escaped. There was no turning back now.

Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu even closer into a warm hug, their bodies pressed tightly together. Beomgyu was still sniffling as Yeonjun gently patted his head from behind and said, "You don't have to answer or acknowledge." He paused for a moment, then continued, "I..." His voice trailed off when he noticed that Beomgyu had stopped crying.

This time, Beomgyu hugged him tighter, his head nestled against Yeonjun's neck, and he murmured, "Thank you." It felt like a random thank you to Yeonjun, but it held a deeper meaning that Beomgyu couldn't quite put into words. Was it a thank you for not killing him back then? Or perhaps, a silent expression of gratitude for loving him?

Yeonjun, still holding Beomgyu, asked softly, "For what?" His fingers found their place on Beomgyu's chin, gently tilting his face closer. Beomgyu was a beautiful mess, his eyes still watery from crying, his breaths warm against Yeonjun's skin.

"I... don't know," Beomgyu whispered in response, his voice barely audible. Yet, it was enough to make Yeonjun smile. Beomgyu's innocence and vulnerability were endearing, and Yeonjun found himself drawn to him in a way he hadn't expected.

An urge washed over Yeonjun, an impulse to close the small distance between them and just kiss Beomgyu.

Beomgyu's lips opened slightly, a barely noticeable sign that Yeonjun couldn't care less about in that moment. He had one thing on his mind and nothing was going to stop him. He kissed Beomgyu hard, passionately, the way he had wanted to do for so long. It was something completely new and indescribably wonderful. His mouth tasted salty from tears and hot from fever, a combination that left Yeonjun wanting more. His hands moved up to Beomgyu's face, caressing his skin gently as their lips moved in perfect unison. Beomgyu's body melted into Yeonjun's embrace, as if he had been waiting for this moment his entire life.

Their legs intertwined as they kissed, and Beomgyu felt a sudden swell of desire between his legs. He felt a mixture of pleasure and pain, his body becoming weak as Yeonjun's dominant tongue explored his mouth. A moan escaped Beomgyu's mouth as yeonjun pulled him close, their hips pressed together as he continued to kiss him.

Yeonjun pulled back, trying to catch his breath as his head rested on Beomgyu's forehead. No matter how dominant he was, he felt dizzy, like he was seeing stars. He let out a long breath as he looked into Beomgyu's eyes, feeling a wave of emotion wash over him. His heart was pounding and he was overwhelmed by the intensity of the kiss. Beomgyu's lips were still parted, his eyes filled with surprise and desire. Yeonjun smiled as he leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to Beomgyu's lips. He pulled away and rested his forehead against Beomgyu's. Like he belonged here. With beomgyu.

He wanted more of Beomgyu, to claim him and make him his. He wanted to explore every inch of his body and get lost in the moment, but he knew he had to be responsible. He had to take care of Beomgyu first, to make sure he was okay. He leaned back and whispered Beomgyu's name, asking if he was okay. Beomgyu nodded, but Yeonjun could see the heat in his eyes. He quickly checked Beomgyu's forehead for a fever, and he could feel the heat radiating from his skin. He knew he had to take care of Beomgyu first, so he reluctantly pulled away and backed away, trying to ignore the ache in his heart.

Yeonjun hurriedly grabbed a bucket of cold water and a cloth. He gently placed the cloth on Beomgyu's forehead, and he could feel the heat dissipating from Beomgyu's skin. Beomgyu was barely conscious, lost in the fever. Yeonjun continued to gently dab Beomgyu's face with the cool cloth, and he could see Beomgyu's temperature slowly dropping. He was relieved.