I quit.

Im officially quitting now I can't do this anymore I feel like every time I come back and write I'm getting pressured and it brings back memories of bad times and I hate that so much. Everything has just gotten better I have a boyfriend my friends and I are really close my family problems are still kinda there but they are getting sm more better and my mental health is doing a lot better. I'm so sorry but I'll just write the ending.

Toms POV:

Everything's over. All our memories together. Every kiss we shared. All the love. The concerts. Clubs. The hate. The changes. The pain. Everyone is standing in front of her coffin. Everyone crying. Everyone dying inside. Jayla is on her knees crying super hard as Georg tries comforting her. Gustav is crying in Quinn's arms, Quinn also crying. Bill is hugging me. Tears streaming down both of our faces. Her family is a mess. All screaming and crying. Her mom had a heart attack and finally died. I don't know why but I feel like she's not done yet. Not yet. I love her. I will always love her. Why would she do that to herself? She killed herself.

When I say I MIGHT I mean I might make another book to continue this but I just need time. Maybe. I'm sorry for this ending and I hope that you enjoyed make and make sure to please vote !! :3