♡Part 5♡

I walk downstairs and see my family at the table eating dinner. Cora is singing, my brother is laughing, and Sam is silent for some reason.

"Hey look who's here!" My dad says pointing his fork at me while laughing. "Hi guys, what are we eating??" I say sitting on the stool. "Stuffed chicken with a bunch of other stuff" my brother says stabbing at a piece of chicken. "So how was school?" Dad asks. "It was great actually!" I say smiling brightly. "It was fine" Ashton says. "BORING!!" Cora says loudly with a mouthful.

Tom was running through my mind like crazy.

"Here" my dad says putting food on my plate. I nod at him.

Tom.

I stab at a piece of chicken with potatoes and put it in my mouth chewing slowly.

Tom.

My mouth begins to water.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

Tom.

————————————————————————
My face is basically a part of my science book. "You good?" I hear someone say. I look up. "Oh hey Quinn!" I lay my science book on the table and stand up to give her a hug. She squeezes me tightly. "Okay- ow Quinn—" I say trying to breathe. She lets go and giggles a bit.

God damn what is this girl? I swear she looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

"So, I have some notes if you wanna copy them down." She says laying her notebook on top of my science book. I look at her confused. "Why?" She laughs out loud. "Kiara you do realize class ended right?" She covers her mouth with her hand. My eyes widen. "What?!" I stand up and look around. Yup it's empty. I look back at Quinn. "Thank you I'll copy them down and give you back your book tomorrow." She smiles.

"Alright. Now I have... uh-" I look up trying to remember. "Math" Quinn says. "Ah yes math!" I say putting my books in my bag. "You are very forgetful" she says. I sling my bag on my shoulder and grin at her. "I really don't give one fuck" I turn around and leave the classroom.

————————————————————————
Math.. what a boring subject. Im sure Quinn likes it she seems like a nerd. No offense to her though.. I'm bored as hell and I've never been so confused about numbers before. I wonder why..

I have a fucking headache and I swear if this teacher tells me to pay attention one more time I will hurt her. But right now my mind is thinking about one thing. Food. I want lunch to start so bad and also for one reason. To eat. I'm starving and nobody in here looks like it.

"Kiara Berman!" I snap out of my thoughts and look up. "Oh- uh yes?"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

"Detention"

————————————————————————
Detention is not that bad actually nobody else is here and I have time to my own tho—

I hear someone walk in. I look up. Tom. "Of course." I mumble. "What'd you say?" He says firmly. I look up and bite my lip trying to think of what to say. He walks up to me and says, "don't bite your lip" I look down and swallow. He chuckles and sits down on the desk in front of me.

"Answer my question" he says. I can just smell cigarettes coming from him. "You smoke?" I ask looking back up at him. We make eye contact. He nods. "You wanna try?" He pulls out a packet of cigarettes. "I've always wanted to try but I don't wanna get addicted."

He hops off the desk and drags a chair toward me. He sits down on it and takes out a cigarette.

Is he really gonna give me one?

He lights it and then takes a drag out of it.

I guess not.

"Open your mouth" he says getting closer to me. No smoke is coming out though. What the fuck.

I open my mouth with a confused look. He gets closer and closer and soon our noses are brushing together. He lightly presses his lips to mine and exhales all the smoke.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!

He backs away and leans back on the chair and watches me exhale all of the smoke. "Pretty cool right?" He says taking another drag out of the cigarette in his hand. "Your blushing" he points out. I roll my eyes at him. "Im guessing that this is the reason why you're in detention." I say. "Yep"

————————————————————————
OMLLL I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I WOKE UP TO SOME AMAZING SHIT TODAY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN READJNF MY STORYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE PLEASE :3 !!