Hiatus

Harry was getting ready with the boys for the last time. Emotions ran high and Y/n stuck to Harry because when Harry got emotional he needed her. He was dressed in a red floral suit, something he's been getting into lately. He wanted to branch out of black skinny jeans and t shirts. "You look amazing, Harry." He kissed her cheek and lingered for a moment and whispered in her ear. "I love you." He kissed her cheek again and walked to the stage. Y/n along with Anne, Gemma and the rest of Harry's family watched as the boys took the stage one last time. Harry stayed reasonably close to them, but he want jumping around as much as he usually did. Y/n could see the sadness in his eyes but he was ready to move on. The boys meant a lot to him but he couldn't wait to start his own career with just him. Darcy was in Gemma's arms dancing with her and Des had Isaiah with his baby silent headphones on because it was incredibly loud. The boys finished their performance and Harry was tearing up. The boys hugged on stage and that was it.

Harry and the boys left the stage and went to their families. He went down the line to his dad and kissed Isaiah's head, Anne, Gemma and kissed Darcy's cheek and finally to Y/n. He hugged her the tightest and longest. He picked her up and her legs were swinging and he held her for a moment. "Im so proud of you. You did it. Now the next chapter." Harry and Y/n kissed and Darcy reached for Harry. Y/n went with him to talk to the other boys. Y/n hugged them made them say they will stay in touch. "You know I will. I need to know how my niece and nephew are." Y/n laughed at Louis comment and Darcy went to him. "I'm still your favorite uncle, right?" Darcy shook her head and hid in Louis shoulder. "Damn right." Y/n walked over to Liam and he was hugging Harry with Niall. "It's been great, hasn't it? It's crazy it's over." Liam had a tear in his eye and his voice rattled a little. "Yeah but now we can take vacations and not worry about touring for a little while." Niall wanted to go back home  but he said he would miss everyone.
   After the show was over Harry, Y/n and the babies got on a plane to California. "So this movie you were talking about, what is it again?" Harry had a sleeping Darcy on him and had his phone out to let Y/n have a little more info. "It's called Dunkirk. It's set in World War Two but I haven't done a lot of research on it. I'm supposed to send a tape in of me speaking some lines." Y/n raised her eyebrows at the concept. "So will you have to go away for awhile?" Harry got up and put Darcy on the bed next to Isaiah in the bedroom they had on the plane. "I'll have to in May if I get the role. I won't audition until the beginning of the year. Plus the album I'll have to take a break from that I'm hoping to release it in 2017." Y/n crossed her legs and sat back in the chair across from Harry. "So I'll be at home alone with two kids whole you're filming this movie?" Harry knew where she was going with this, and he came up with a solution on the spot. "Of course not. I'll be back and forth but I'm going to fly Mum and your sister out to help you. I wouldn't let you be by yourself." Y/n looked outside at the clouds and sighed. "I mean I know you're excited about it. I'm going to miss you though." Harry laughed and winked at Y/n. "You don't even know if I got it I haven't auditioned yet. But I am thinking of this record too. Come here." Y/n for up and sat on Harry's lap as he opened his phone. He held up his phone and told her to smile. "Perfect picture of my perfect girl." Y/n blushed a little and Harry got to what he was really going to show her. "I have some song titles to show you but they're just titles. She recognized one but not the rest.

-Sign of the Times
-Kiwi
-Only Angel

Y/n liked them but she knew he had a lot more in his head. She turned around and straddled his lap. He put his hands on her hips and they looked each other in the eyes. "I really like them. Are you thinking rock? Slow? Hard?" Harry swallowed and looked at Y/n. "Right now...hard." Y/n bit her lip and stood up a little on her knees and was hovering over Harry. "How could you possibly find me attractive with a milk stained hoodie on and sweatpants? And my swollen boobs and messy hair?" Harry moved his hands to her back and pushed her towards him. "Because you're mine and I love you. You don't have to wear a sparkly dress and your hair done professionally for me to think you're beautiful. You had two of the greatest gifts I could receive. And for your boobs...that's a plus." Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed at Harry who wasn't smiling. "I'm serious, Y/n you're beautiful with everything that you are. Please stop thinking otherwise." Y/n had her hands in her sweatshirt but her hands was also on Harry's chest and she sat back down on his lap, still straddling him. "Really?" Harry snickered at her. "Yes really. One thousand percent." Y/n hugged Harry and he did as well, as hard as he could. The plane was getting ready to land so Y/n picked Isaiah up and held him, and Harry a sleeping Darcy. They stepped off the plane to fans taking their pictures. Harry denied any personal pictures and they kept walking to their car. The car was parked in a private area where Harry could buckle Isaiah in his car seat, and Y/n Darcy. They got in and headed to their hotel. Harry looked over at Y/n. "You ready to start the American Dream?"