Dunkirk

Two months until first show

Y/n and Harry was getting on a plane to view Dunkirk for the first time and the premiere. He was doing better with Robins death, but his heart still felt heavy. He seemed to be smiling more, now that rehearsals start the next week for his first show. The whole month went by slowly with the next holding the movie premiere. Anne was holding it together and she asked to watch Darcy and Isaiah to keep her mind busy. Gemma was with her so that helped as well. Darcy wanted to be around Harry almost all the time and never wanting him out of her sight. Isaiah was like that with Y/n but Darcy was terrible about it. "No! Daddy no!" She was screaming very loudly and Harry didn't want to leave her behind. She reached for Harry and Isaiah for Y/n as they were leaving. "Harry I feel awful. We left them screaming for your mom and sister to handle. That's not right." He held her door open for her to get in and she did, watching him shut the door and getting in his side. "Y/n we can't bring them. We have nobody to help us right now and i will be really busy. You know that." Y/n put her hands in her lap, knowing Harry was right. It was only for three days and they would be back home. They would of course take them to rehearsals for the shows so three days wasn't terrible for the couple.
     Harry and Y/n landed in London and went straight to their hotel for Harry's fittings. The designer wanted to know Y/n's size but she wasn't sure what he meant. "I'm sorry? I'm not walking the carpet? Right Harry?" Harry turned his head while the other designer put his jacket on him. "Oh..I forgot to tell you. You are definitely walking with me. Why wouldn't you?" Y/n tensed up a lot and looked at Harry as though she'd seen a ghost. "No I'm not. I can't, Harry. I've never done anything like that. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not small enough." Y/n walked away to the restroom and left Harry and the designer standing a gasp. "Just one second." Harry knocked on the door, asking Y/n to come out. "Let me in, Y/n. Please. I thought you would want to." She unlocked the door and let Harry inside. "Why are you scared? It's only about 10 minutes and then it's done." Y/n was shaking a little bit before she spoke her reasoning. "I've just never done it like you have. You've done hundreds of carpets and I've done none. I don't know if I can." Harry took Y/n's hands and kissed them multiple times. "Baby I get it. I really do. But this is important to me. It's my very first movie premiere that I'm in. I want the person I love more than anything to be at my side. I'll be by your side the whole time. If we get separated it would only be for a moment but I will find you right away. What you say?" Y/n was still visibly nervous but she agreed, worried about what she would be dressed in.
   Y/n got ready separately from Harry and when he saw her his jaw hit the floor

JUST IMAGINE

She turned around and looked at Harry and smiled at him

She turned around and looked at Harry and smiled at him. He held out his hand and pulled her in by her waist. "You look just as beautiful as you did when I married you." Harry kissed Y/n, some of her lipstick coming off in his lips. The car pulled up to the theatre and Y/n's nerves settled slowly. She got out with Harry and flashing repeated itself over and over. People yelling her and Harry's names from every which way she didn't know where to look. All she noticed was Harry's arms around her with his black Gucci suit covering them. He looked so good and she still found it hard to believe he was hers.

 They posed in front of cameras and Y/n stood still looking where the men and women told her to

They posed in front of cameras and Y/n stood still looking where the men and women told her to. Harry kissed her cheek to keep her calm and he whispered in her ear. "You're doing amazing. I love you." She blushed a little and continued to do what she was doing. A reporter called them up to ask Harry a question. "Hello Harry and Y/n! How are the two kids?" Y/n looked at Harry to answer since he knew how to handle this situation. "They are doing really well. Growing like crazy. We can't wait to go see them." Y/n agreed and Harry went up to fans for autographs and pictures. He was asked about the album of course and the upcoming shows. Y/n watched Harry in front of her and she was taken aback by how famous he actually was. Being with him personally she never felt he was that famous but he was. Millions adored and loved him but she was the one that gets to love and adore him forever. He turned around and smiled at her taking her hand guiding her into the theatre. The movie started and when Harry came on screen she screamed internally. He was vicious and stern, nothing like her Harry.

The movie was phenomenal and all the cast and crew to pictures with each other after

The movie was phenomenal and all the cast and crew to pictures with each other after. Y/n stood to the side and she wanted to take her heels off. She decided to slip to the restroom and fix herself. She must have taken too long because Harry came in looking for her. "Y/n, what are-oh." Y/n had her dress undone and she took her undergarment off because it was uncomfortable with the dress. She brushed it off as much as she could but it was unbearable. "Did you really take that off now?" Y/n thought Harry was mad at her but quite the opposite. He closed the door and picked her up and sat her in the sink. "You know as much as I do that I'd love to do anything I'd like to you right now but I can't. And as for taking those off...well you'll get your little punishment later. Let's go, baby." Y/n was sweating and blushing as she was leaving the bathroom with Harry in front. They got in their car and  the driver took them to their hotel for the night. Harry had his hand on Y/n's leg and he didn't move it the whole drive. He was thinking about a lot of things; Robin, Y/n and the rest of his family. At that moment the bathroom conversation was furthest from his mind. When they entered the hotel Y/n changed into her sweats and t shirt feeling right at home. Harry changed into a comfy sweater and sweats to relax finally. Y/n and Harry laid in bed watching tv and Y/n rolled over and straddled Harry. "Are you okay? And don't say yes just I'll drop it." He touched her sides and smiled. "Yeah, baby I'm fine. Just really tired. Come here." She leaned in and hugged him as tight as she could knowing that this chapter was over and on to the next.