Medicine

The studio was almost completely empty with only Harry, Y/n, Mitch and a producer. Harry wanted Y/n to spend all day with him so she was doing just that. He finished two songs but the one he wanted her to listen to was up next. "Y/n. This is his first time recording this. Have you ever heard it?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders and said no to Mitch. "Nope. Not a lyric." Mitch smiled and turned slowly back in his chair waiting for Harry to start.

I'm here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
I think I'm gonna stick with it
I'm here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Rest it on my fingertips
And up to your mouth, I'm feelin' it out
I'm feelin' it now
I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
And when I sleep, I'm gonna dream of how you tasted
If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive
You got that something, I got me an appetite, now I can taste it
We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh
La-la-da-da, da
We're getting dizzy, oh, we're getting dizzy, oh
La-la-da-da, da

Y/n was shocked but the lyrics but loved how it sounded. Harry was right about her feeling hot and heavy with this song. "You okay?" The producer looked mildly worried at her and she stated she was. "He doesn't think it's gonna go on the album but he wanted to record it anyway just incase he changes his mind. We're leaving in a week so we wanna get as much done as possible." Harry came out of the studio and laid on the floor. "That was a lot. Let's take a break, boys." Y/n squeezed her legs together and looked at Harry. He wasn't looking at her but he was teasing her. She didn't speak to him either but the tension was building after Mitch and the producer left the room. "What you think?" Y/n took no time and jumped on Harry and he caught her violently kissing each other. "I'm gonna guess you liked it." Y/n got down and got on her knees in front of Harry. She wanted to unzip his pants but they heard a door open and the two came back in from their break. Nothing looked suspicious since Y/n got back in her seat and Harry was at the booth.
      The album was almost done for the most part and it was almost time to head back home. Home being England for awhile. The record needed to be edited and Harry had a few interviews about his new record and Dunkirk. Y/n and Harry did not continue their "session" which was surprising. They got home and Isaiah was screaming as loud as he could. Harry picked him up and looked him over. "Y/n he has a rash all over him. Look." Harry raised the baby's shirt and he had red bumps raised all over his stomach and back. He had bumps in his mouth as well. He looked at Anne and was pissed. "Why didn't you call us? He's miserable. How long has he been like this?" Anne wasn't sure but she felt awful. "He didn't start crying until ten or twenty minutes ago." Y/n didn't care about anything else but Isaiah.  "Oh my god. We have to get him to the hospital." Y/n let Anne know  what was happening and the couple took Isaiah to the hospital. "I can't believe this he was fine when we left this morning." Harry was driving like mad because the baby was screaming in pain from the rash. "Harry you didn't have to be that way with your mum. We are beyond lucky to have her here with us and she doesn't care to watch the kids for us." Harry clenched his jaw but loosened it. "I just want him to be okay. It scares me, Y/n. Do you remember Darcy being really sick? I still kick myself about missing a lot of it." Y/n rubbed Harry's back as he was driving. I know, baby. I know you do. But she's okay now and Isaiah will be too. Maybe it's an allergic reaction to something that he ate. It's nobody's fault." Harry felt a little better but was still worried. "I know I shouldn't have said that to my mum and I'll apologize to her when we figure out what's going on."
   The hospital was ridiculously busy and Isaiah wasn't the only one screaming. Both Harry and Y/n almost didn't want to touch him because of it. They didn't want to hurt him anymore but he was running a fever and he was wheezing slightly. Harry was scared to death as was Y/n. An hour went by and nothing was happening.  Y/n went up to the counter and pleaded with the nurse. "Please my baby is in pain from some kind of rash and he's having trouble breathing." The nurse came out and took Isaiah's temp. "It's high. We will take him." Y/n and Harry didn't have time to react before the nurse snatched the baby and took him to the back. The two became increasingly worried and wanted to go back with him. Y/n started crying and Harry tried to calm her down. What is wrong with Isaiah?