Chapter 31

Third POV

Shadow and Scourge threw punches at one another, both of them rolling around on the floor as everyone else watched. The baristas began chanting for the fight to continue whilst Sonic gripped onto the side of the counter for dear life.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER GET OFF OF ME!"

Scourge yelled, throwing another punch at the side of Shadows head. Shadow grabbed the top of Scourges quills, slamming his head against the wooden floor. Scourge grabbed one of Shadows ears, pulling him down to the floor and kneeing his stomach. Shadow grunted from the painful feeling, slamming his forehead against Scourges to get him off of him.

"IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT!"

Shadow snarled, lunging back onto Scourge and pinning him to the ground. Shadow held his fist up, preparing to drive it into Scourges skull.

"SHADOW STOP."

Sonic growled, Shadows head immediately snapping up towards him. Whilst Shadow was distracted Scourge punched Shadow directly in the nose, Shadow stumbling back from the sudden impact and immediately holding his hand over his nose. Quickly Scourge scurried out the door, mumbling curses under his breath and he fixed his jacket and quills.

"You can go home now."

One of the baristas chimed in, looking down at a phone being held in another employee whilst waving her hand away. Sonic frustratedly grabbed his other crutch that made its way onto the floor and glared down at Shadow. Shadow grumbled as he stood up, looking down at the blood on his glove from his nose. Quickly Shadow grabbed Sonics wrist, Chaos controlling both of them back into his living room.

"Sit down, now."

Sonic growled, immediately pulling his hand away from Shadow and making his way over to the kitchen. Shadow stayed silent as he sat down on the couch, keeping his hand held over his bleeding nose. After a few moments of inaudible mumbling and rummaging, Sonic came back into the living room with a small white box in hand.

"Unbelievable.."

Sonic grumbled under his breath, sitting down on the couch beside Shadow and placing the first aid kit on his lap.

"Face me."

Sonic ordered, Shadow obeying and crossing his legs on the couch whilst turning his body to face him.

"Care to tell me why you're so mad?"

Shadow mumbled, watching Sonic pull out some tissues and holding it up to Shadows nose. Sonic rolled his eyes, his scowl only growing.

"That was really idiotic of you, I can handle myself."

Sonic growled, purposefully pressing on a bruise before cleaning the dirt off of it.

"Yeah, it seemed like you had that situation all under control."

Shadow grumbled under his breath, wincing a bit from Sonic pressing on another bruise as payback for the insult.

"I just don't understand you, you don't want to go on a date because it will draw the medias attention yet you fist fight Scourge in the middle of public as if no one's around."

Sonic growled, wiping away the blood smeared on Shadows face from his bloody nose. Shadow stayed quiet after Sonics scolding, averting his eyes whilst Sonic inspected the rest of his face.

"Didn't you see the baristas recording?! Of course you didn't, because you were too busy acting like a wild animal in the middle of a Starbucks."

Sonic ranted, picking up the small bits of trash from bandaids and the bloody tissues.

"You mean defending you. You're acting as if I'm just beating people up without reason."

Shadow growled back, matching Sonics glare as he looked down at him.

"Well your reasoning is shit, and I sure as hell don't need you to defend me."

Sonic snapped back, stuffing a few bandaids back into the box and grabbing hold of his crutches.

"Why are you acting like this?!"

Shadow fumed, standing up from his seat and walking behind Sonic.

"You wouldn't get it."

Sonic scoffed, keeping his eyes on the first aid kit as he shoved it back into the cabinet.

"What do you mean I wouldn't get it?!"

Shadow growled glaring down at Sonic.

"I MEAN YOU WOULDN'T GET HOW I FEEL! HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE TO BE STUCK SITTING AROUND IN THE SAME PLACE FOR HOURS ON END! HOW IT FEELS TO NOT BE ABLE TO DO SIMPLE TASKS BY MYSELF! AND HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE MY OWN FUCKING BOYFRIEND NOT WANTING TO SPEND TIME WITH ME FOR THE DUMBEST FUCKING REASONS!"

Sonic yelled, slightly panting after his rant.