Chapter 7

"Good boy." Malachi had pushed me against the bed until I fell back. He had opened the nightstand and took out a XL condom. Michelle had these in all her rooms as a precautionary . Seriously it was really weird. My breath hitched and I felt extremely nervous. I watched him wrap the condom on his dick, my mind filled with so much: Fear, lust, happiness, etc. All of it mixing together to a point I couldn't understand. I was still very drunk and yet all these thoughts raced in my mind.
"Let's prep you before we do this."
Malachi sat down beside me and Patted his thigh for me to sit. I scooted over and climbed into his lap. "I'm...scared."
"No need to be, Ill take good care of you."
He reached over and picked up a bottle of some clear liquid. "This lube should make everything easier. If it hurts too much, please let me know."

"Okay.."
Malachi squeezed the tube and the lube poured over his fingers. He then had me lay on his lap and position myself where I felt comfortable. He then slowly inserted one finger at a time inside me. At first I was in discomfort but it slowly faded to pleasure. Malachi kept at a steady pace and only went harder once, as soon as he knew I was enjoying it. My body tense up and I felt a weird sensation in my lower half. Next thing I know, I came all over his legs and the bed. My face was redder than before. "Wh..what..just happened?"

Malachi slapped my ass and pulled me on top of him. Wasting no time, he slammed his dick inside of me. "AHH...Mghhff!" I gripped hard on his shoulders until my nails dug into him. I swear I drew blood. My breathing was rapid and I couldn't contain myself. Every time he thrusted into me, I was moaning like crazy. He sucked along my neck and chest, biting here and there.

I wanted him to slow down but he wouldn't let up. Malachi laid us down and he had ahold of my arms. "Ride."

I shook my head but received a hard slap on the ass for not listening. "If you want it, you gotta work for it."

I bit my lower lip and started moving my hips. It felt like it was gonna pierce my stomach. It felt so deep inside me that I was losing control. "It feels weird." I placed my hand onto my stomach where you could easily see where Malachi's dick was. It felt like he was destroying my entire insides but in a good way.
"You're mine Luca."
He slammed into me which caused me to arch my back. My whole body trembling on top of him. I could barely contain my urge to cum again as I shot my load onto Malachi's chest. He seemed to like it as he kept going.
Malachi had flipped us over and he put me into the doggy position. I was so tired and sore while Malachi was so full of this bizarre energy. He fucked me for what seemed like hours until my body just gave out.

9 hours later

My eyes peeked open to see the sun shinning through the curtain of the bedroom. I couldn't remember much of last night other than getting drunk. I rubbed at my eyes and tried to sit up but felt this heaviness on me. I turned and saw a naked Malachi laying pretty much on me. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. I was trying so hard not to freak out. What made it even worse was I happened to glance down and notice I was naked as well. Fuck fuck fuck!
Panic set in and I managed to escape his hold. As I stood up, I felt a pang of pain and fell to the floor. My back and ass was aching and I couldn't move very well. What the fuck is going on?!

I managed to crawl to the bathroom and helped myself off the floor. I took a look in the mirror and my face twisted in fear. I could see so many hickies and bruises covering me head to toe.

"Morning."
I turned and I glared heavily at Malachi.
"What the fuck happened?!"

"Its my fault. I'm sorry."

"Did we?"

"Yes. And I'm so sorry. I took advantage of your drunkness."
I slapped Malachi Across the face and stormed out of the bathroom. " You asshole. I can't go home like this! My parents will kill me!"

"They will disappear within a couple weeks."

"You don't understand! They will actually kill me. They don't know I'm gay.."

"You finally admitted it."
I glared at him again but took a step back. I actually said it.