Chapter 31

Micah thrusted this finger in and out of me slowly but deep. He arched his fingertips hitting my prostate multiple times. Malachi never was able to hit that spot right without hurting me. This was such an intense feeling that I wasn't sure what to do other than bite my lips. Micah could tell I was hiding my voice and immediately picked up his pace. Eventually I couldn't hold back and my moans left my lips, echoing throughout the room. "Ohhh!! Mi..micah!!"

"Such beautiful moans Luca. Why hide them?"

"I...I..oh God..mgghf"

"Come on, use your words Luca."

"It..feels..good..I..was..i..dont..know.."

Micah chuckled and kissed me passionately. Our tongues tangled with each other in a loving mess. I wasn't even paying attention to him putting on a condom as my focus was on my lower half screaming for release.

"You think you can do this?" Micah positioned me upward wiping the happy tears and saliva from my face.
"Please..fuck me.."
"What position would you like the most?"
"Any." I grabbed his face with my shaky hands and kissed him roughly. He pulled away and held me down with my hands above my head. "Take it slow Luca, I'm not going anywhere."

I didn't know how to take it slow since fucking Malachi, he was also so rough and fast. He never really listened to my thoughts about sex, he just brushed them off. Micah was the second person to have sex with and I was not really as experienced as I wanted to be.

"I'm sorry.." I could feel my eyes water up.
"No no. Don't cry Luca. It's perfectly okay to want to rough it up. I just want to make sure you are okay and comfortable."

"I'll be okay." I was honest. I knew he would be patient with me and listen to my body's cues.

"Okay. I'm gonna enter you now."

Micah had positioned himself outside of my hole, his throbbing cock was long and thick. Why did I pick boys like this? As he slowly entered, my back arched and I gripped the sheets tightly until my hands turned white. He was only halfway inside me when my insides felt full. He took ahold of my hand and had it placed below my stomach where you could clearly see a slight bulge. "There I am Luca."

My face felt like it was on fire as he pressed down on my stomach. The feeling of intense pressure and pleasure was overwhelming. He started thrusting in and out gently at first.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned loudly. Micah began thrusting faster which only made my moans sound more lewd. It was heavenly.

About an hour later Micah was laying down and I was on top riding him. Both of our bodies glistening in sweat and cum.
"I'm gonna cum Luca."

"Finish inside me please."

"Okay." Micah held me down and just thrusted until I could feel his hot cum enter my ass. I came as well and it covered both of our stomachs. "Ahh fuck!!"
I laid on top of him panting and hearing our heartbeats sync together. "Need help washing up?"

"I'll...be..okay.."

Micah chuckled and helped me off as I laid beside him on the mattress. "I'll grab our food and we can put on a movie to watch before bed."

"Okay.." I smiled at him as I watched him leave the bedroom. My face was blushing like crazy as I did the normal girl freakout. I was actually pretty happy with him than I had before. Micah made me feel special and didn't mind me and my past. I wasn't sure of my feelings quite yet but I knew it would change soon enough.

I sat up and slowly made my way back to the bathroom to clean up. Once I finished Micah was waiting for me in bed. He had fixed the sheets and brought out more pillows for us. He patted the spot beside him and smiled at me. "Come."

I hopped on the bed and took the bowl he handed me. He decided to put on some old style movie that I had never heard of. We sat and watched, occasionally laughing and discussing the scenes. It wasn't long before I passed out. Micah kissed the top of my forehead and covered me up before cuddling and closing his eyes.

The next morning Micah woke up and made some coffee. I was sleeping until my alarm went off on my phone. I forgot I turned it back on for the time being since I worked. I turned in my warm sleep to turn off the alarm.  "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Micah leaned down and kissed the tip of my nose. I groaned but loved his kisses. "Nooo. I want sleep."

"I know but you have work here soon right?"

"Oh shit. Yeah I do. 10 a.m. to 1 today since they are closing early."

"Not too bad, I have work till 7 p.m."

"That sucks."

"Well I just have to tell myself that I'll see you when I get home."

"I'll miss you."

"Me too. Come have some breakfast before leaving."

I threw the blanket off and got some clothes on before making a bowl of cereal.

"Oh Luca, your mother called you earlier. Not sure why."

"Oh..uh..did you answer it?"

"No, I just declined since you were asleep."

"Thanks. I don't want to talk to them anyway. Not after what happened."

"It takes time. Not everyone is accepting sadly."

I nodded and placed my bowl in the sink. "I don't want us to end up like that."

"We won't."

I kissed him on the cheek before heading out.