Chapter 6

Here I was shaking like I was stuck in a freezer. My entire body was on high alert as his hands grazed across my stomach so softly. His eyes pulling me into a trance. I couldn't explain the power they held because it was so intense. Like two magnets colliding together into one piece. He slid his hand into mine and placed my hands above my head, keeping them there by force. I leaned my head back as he traced his finger around my perked nipple that was begging to be touched. "Dont make a sound and I'll reward you." I nodded my head as he leaned down and barely bit down on my nipple. His tongue dancing around it before sucking on it. I bit my lip, keeping myself from moaning aloud. My lower half twitching badly as my dick was already hard.
"Looks like someone is excited. I guess he can't wait."
Malachi slid his hand down my pants and pressed against my clothed member. A faint moan leaving my lips. "I'm sorry....I...It feels."

"Good?"

"Yes." Malachi smirked and went back to playing with my wet nipples. His tongue running down my chest until it stopped at my vline. "God you are so fucking beautiful."
I was so lost in the feeling as my pants were being pulled off until I was naked. My boxers tossed to the floor in a rush. My dick was covered in precum, begging for release. Malachi picked me up and sat me on top of the side dresser. He knelt down and had his head between my legs, kissing my inner thighs gently. He would leave red marks along each soft part he kissed until his mouth was greeting my dick. His lips parted and he took my whole length into his mouth with ease. It felt amazing and better than any time I've ever touched myself. The next few minutes felt like pure bliss. His tongue turning tricks, his low moans vibrating against me. Each one is gaining a soft moan from me as I took a fist full of his hair and pushed him down more until I could feel my dick hit the back of his throat. It immediately caused my stomach to fill up with butterflies as I came into his mouth. Malachi glanced up, swallowing my cum. My face was a mess, tears staining my red flushed cheeks. My hair was a curly sweaty disaster. He stood up and put a finger under my chin causing me to look up into his eyes. "My turn. Do you know how to suck?"
I nodded but in reality I had no idea.
"Here, I'll help you. Open your mouth."
I did what he said and he stuck two fingers on top of my tongue. "Suck on them like you would on a lollipop. Only don't use your teeth."

I did exactly what he asked and it seemed to work because his breathing picked up pace. "Good boy, now get on your knees."

I hopped down from the dresser and knelt down in front of him. His dick had to be way bigger judging by the size of it through his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to realize a much bigger size than I expected. "If its too much we can stop."

"No I'll do it."
I then pulled his briefs down and wrapped my hand around his erect dick. I opened my mouth and placed it on his tip, my tongue doing what it did best. Soon enough Malachi thrusted his dick farther into my mouth until it reached my throat. My eyes rolling to the back of my head as I tried so hard not to gag. Malachi had a fist full of my hair and kept at a steady pace of fucking my mouth. It almost seemed too much as I placed my hands on his legs and tried pushing away but it wouldn't work.
Fuck this felt way too good to stop.
But Malachi had other plans, he started thrusting harder until I felt a hot liquid shoot down my throat. He pulled out and placed his lips on mine. "I can't stop myself." He muttered through our rough kisses. My lips were sore and red from the immense biting and chewing. Malachi was trying to devour me whole.