Chapter 13

Malachi had his arms fully around me as we made out on the couch. Our bodies entangled with one another. I felt at home with his presence but something would always be missing. We were just fuck buddies yet he cared so much for me. Why would he not want me to catch feelings when I know deep down I truly believe I like him. 

"Malachi?"

Malachi hummed in response. 

"Um remember our deal when this first started?"

He smiled and nodded. 

"If by chance I did catch feelings for someone, what would you do?"

Malachi raised an eyebrow and sat me next to him on the couch. "I would say ask that person out and see what they say."

"Hypothetically what if that person was you?"

His smile soon faded as he stood up. "Luca, we made a deal that this was just for fun nothing serious."

"No no, I uh I know. I just figured maybe down the road we could try to be more than just fuck buddies."

"I don't like you like that Luca, I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I did. I can't be with you."

I nervously laughed and stood up myself, brushing off my clothes. I felt the pain simmering in my stomach as I pushed past him. "Right, I need to use the restroom."

"Of course."

I made it to the bathroom and shut the door locking it behind me. My body slid down the door as tears ran down my face. I clenched my fists, as I was more pissed off with myself than him. I knew better than to get feelings. "Suck it up Luca. Just forget about him."

I washed my face and exited the bathroom almost being knocked over by Malachi. 

"I think it's best you go home Luca."

"Oh, I thought I could stay till tomorrow?"

Malachi sighed and moved out of the way. "I see. Well fuck me right. Screw this."

I rushed into the bedroom and grabbed my bag. I fought the urge to cry in front of him. He was waiting by the door, leaning against the door frame with a stern look on his face. "Bye."

"Wait." Malachi grabbed my arm harshly. 

"Hey! Let go." I fought against him but he was way stronger than me. 

"Don't leave okay. I'm sorry for the way I approached this situation."

I thought about it for a second and sighed in frustration. "Fine but I'm sleeping on the couch alone."

Malachi nodded in agreement. "Well it is midnight so let me grab you a blanket."

Time slipped by so fast that I wasn't even aware that it was dark outside. 

"I'll be in the living room."

Malachi ushered me out the room and left to find me a blanket. Once he returned I was sitting on the couch fidgeting with my hands. 

"Here. Coziest one I could find." He set the blanket beside me and walked off to his room. I changed into my sweatshirt and just boxers before laying down. I covered myself up but for the longest time I couldn't sleep. Time went by and it was now 2:30 in the morning. My eyes were heavy but anytime I closed them, I jolted wide awake. "Fuck this." I got up and made my way through the dark to Malachi's room. I opened the door and was greeted with a cold breeze as he left a window open. I snuck over to the side of the bed as Malachi was snoring. I climbed into bed and curled up beside him. It wasn't too long before I finally fell asleep. 

*6:00 A.M.

I turned over and felt an arm wrap itself around me. The soft hums entering my ear before a delicate kiss was placed on my neck. It kept happening until it turned into seductive licks and kisses. My body reacted as it should and I bucked my ass back feeling a hard thing poking me. I opened one eye and looked down seeing Malachi kissing my neck. I moaned in response and moved over as our lips meshed together. I was hungry for more as I slowly grinded against him. 

"Did I wake you?" Malachi stopped for a split second. 

"No, but please don't stop."

He smirked and moved downward on the bed, his arms going under my sweatshirt. He pinched my sensitive nipples causing me to arch my back. "MFFPH>>" I moaned softly. 

"Don't you dare cum."

Malachi had one holding onto mine as his other hand jerked me off. He made sure to move in a rhythm that left me breathless. I was holding back as much as I could but it didn't take long until he stopped right before I climaxed. "H..hey..what.." 

"We play by my rules baby boy." He pulled me between his legs, positioning my cock near my mouth. "Suck it."

I opened my mouth and took his length into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. Tears swelled in my eyes as he face fucked me. He was going fast and gripping onto my hair. "Fuck baby." His head falling back while I felt a hot liquid shot down my throat. 

Before he pulled out his phone started ringing. Malachi looked over and sighed. "I got to take this." He pulled out and helped me on the bed before reaching for his phone. "I'll be right back."

I nodded and grabbed a tissue from the stand. I wiped my face and waited on the bed. My body was aching for me to cum. I positioned myself upright and entered one of my fingers into my ass. "This is so weird.." I tried to do it but I felt too embarrassed. 

I waited for what seemed like forever, my body eventually just calming down and ignoring the horny signs. "What is taking so long?" I got up and walked over to the bathroom door, pressing my ear against it. 

Malachi seemed a bit frustrated through his tone of voice. "Stop Claire, we talked about this. I'm not going to continue arguing with you about this. We can talk tonight when you come over babe."

Babe? Who is this Claire? I pressed my ear as close as I could get to hear more. "Yes I love you too. Now I have to get back to some homework. Got to finish this paper for English."

I backed away from the door with pain in my stomach once more. I sighed and grabbed my clothes immediately putting them on. I gathered my bag and keys before leaving the house. Tears were already running down my face as I started my car. I drove home and once I parked my car the emotions let out. I punched the steering wheel and screamed in frustration. "Fuck me! Fuck!" 

That was the last thing I remember before passing out in the front seat of my car.