Chapter 8

"Luca you doing okay there?" Malachi walked up to me placing a hand on my shoulder which only startled me from my thoughts. 

"Don't touch me!" I backed away almost smacking my arm against the doorframe. Tears forming in my eyes as I started to panic. "How could you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry Luca, I shouldn't have done anything." 

I tried to walk but my balance was so off and only managed to fall to the floor. "I can barely walk you dick!"

"It will go away, let me help you up and get you some pain meds." Malachi turned and rummaged through the dresser next to the bed. I only noticed how decorated the room really was. It seemed so cool. 

It seemed so relaxing and warm but there was no way that this was a guest bedroom. "What time is it?" I asked. Malachi glanced at his phone and read off the time." 9:34 A.M. why?"

"I'm suppose to be at home soon and why are we still at Michelle's?" 

Malachi ran his hands through his hair as he sat down on the bed. "This is also my house."

"Wait what?!"

"Michelle is my cousin. I stay here when my folks go on vacation."

I had a hold on the doorframe and nervously laughed. "You have got to be kidding me." 

"I'm telling the truth. I should've mentioned it earlier but you were so drunk and.."

I glared at him. "And what?"

"You were very horny."

My face went pink in embarrassment. "I'm sorry you had to see that." 

"Don't be sorry. Look Luca, I may have done things but I don't regret it. If I could take it back, I'd say no because we both enjoyed it."

"I was drunk asshole! You took advantage of me!"

"You didn't seem that drunk when you practically begged for my cock over and over again."

"Fuck you!" I shouted and went to pick up my clothes. 

"We did, but thanks for the offer again."

I could feel the heat in my face grow even more intensely. I struggled to put my pants on which only seemed to entertain Malachi. He had been staring at me so intently. I could feel his eyes stripping me once more as I was now fully clothed. "I'm leaving."

As I made my way to the door, Malachi stepped forward and blocked my path. "Move."

"No."

"Move now."

"No." 

"Fucking move!"

"No."

I sighed in frustration. "Please move."

He snickered and flipped us around to where I was between both of his arms, my back against the door. "You got to work for it."

"I'm not doing shit."

"You were so obedient last night, what happened to my good boy."

Those words made not only my stomach do flips, but my lower half was tensing up. 

"Don't talk like that."

"Why? You don't like it."

"I...uh.." I closed my eyes and tried to fix my breathing to calm myself down. 

"Why fight your body's needs. I can help you relieve some of the pain."

"I..um..no..we.." Fuck I couldn't speak around him like this.