Chapter 24

Micah had decided to take us to the park near my house. We ate some sandwiches from a vendor called Hal's Deli. It was pretty delicious, the meat and veggies were fresh. Decently priced as well for a sandwich.
"Ha! Tell me again please!"
Micah and I were chatting up a storm about our past. "So this girl right, she thought it would be a good idea to prank my brother and tell him she was sent to take him to jail. He totally fell for it and had a total heart attack."
Micah fell backwards chuckling. "That's too good."

I smiled and laid back as well. The sun was shining through the trees and breeze felt lovely. I took deep breaths with each passing breeze. It was nice to enjoy these moments in life with people you care about.
"You know Luca, I know this is gonna sound like such a cliche but I'm glad I met you. You are absolutely hilarious and a great person."

I faced him and I could feel myself blushing. "Same here. Despite having Miles, it's nice to have another friend who likes having me around."

Micah brushed his hand against mine and it made my stomach do flips. "Would it be weird if I uh..." I stopped. He is straight. What am I thinking?

"If you what?" Micah leaned in and stared at my eyes before they darted to my lips.

"It's nothing. Forget I said anything."

"Kiss me."

I stared at him a bit confused but went with it. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. It was soft and delicate. Not like kissing Malachi. Oh God....

"Uh..I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing this."

"No I'm sorry..I gave you the wrong idea and I just had this weird thought to kiss you. My apologies Luca."

We both sat up and I brushed off my clothes. "It was nice hanging with you but I think I'm gonna go home."

Micah nodded and gave me a quick hug. "You need a ride?"

"No I'll be okay. I don't mind the walk. It gives me time to think."

"Text me when you get back please. So I know you are safe."
I smiled and started my walk. I glanced back a couple times to see Micah drive off. I sighed as I pulled out my cell and texted Malachi. Or so I thought.

20 minutes later

"So now you just show up whenever you like."
Malachi glared at me.

"I agree, to your request."

Malachi looked shocked almost as he yanked me inside. He dragged me behind him to his bedroom before tossing me to the floor. "You know what to do."

"I uh...I"

Malachi grabbed my hair and pulled me upward. The tears in my eyes formed from the pain of my hair being yanked. "Please..."

"Shut up and suck it. You don't, the deal is off and you fuck off."

Before I could continue, a car honk startled me back into reality. I stopped in my tracks and shook from the immense sadness and lust. My house was just down the road and every fiber of my being wanted nothing more than to go to Malachi. To let him dominate me in every way possible.
"Ah screw it."

I slowly made my way to Malachi's house. Every step felt heavier with each passing second. I could hear my heart beat in my chest pounding loudly. I shouldn't be so nervous but I am. Once I arrived, Malachi was outside on the porch smoking.

"Luca?"

"Hey."

"Why are you here?"

"Um...I uh..I don't know. I'm sorry I'm gonna leave."