Who even are you!?

Hello and welcome to the second chapter!

(P.S. I just added this song because it is an absolute BOP)

Deku's POV unless told otherwise. If a POV is switched mid-chapter and it is not indicated who's POV it is, it's Deku's.

Also, if something's in bold, it's something Hawks is hearing through a feather.

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hawk's POV:

Okay, whoever this is crazy! They have amazing control over their quirk, and there's nothing I can do about it. They might actually ruin my wings! I can't really feel much, thanks to the Hero Commission's pain tolerance training, but I can tell that if they go much farther, this won't be good. I still have to act like it hurts so they won't push it farther, of course. They seemed like a vigilante, but they sure act like a villain. 

Their phone rings, and they pick up.

Luckily, at some point I managed to slip a feather into their mess of forest green hair, so I can hear what they're saying despite them making sure they're talking quietly.

Villain: Hello~

???: What are you doing.

Villain: Hey Shigaraki-Sama!

Isn't Shigaraki one of the guys that attacked USJ a while back?

Shigaraki: Answer my question.

Villain: Oh, nothing much! Just killing this guy who claims to be the #2 Hero!

Shigaraki: Don't kill him, A.F.O. says we need him.

Villain: But I was having fun!

Shigaraki: You'll have plenty of fun three days from now, you know.

Villain: Oh yeah... I forgot about that! Can I at least bring back his wings as a trophy?

Even though I can't actually move, I shudder internally. Yup, definitely crazy.

Shigaraki: Do you want food for the next six months?

Villain: Uh, yes?

Shigaraki: Then no.

Villain: But Shiggy... I was having fun!

Shigaraki: Don't call me that. It's your choice, but you know the consequences.

Villain: But he hurt me first, so it's only fair...

Shigaraki: What. What did he do.

Villain: He tried to pin me against a wall, then told me he'd trapped me.

Shigaraki: You hate that word, right? No wonder you're mad.

Villain: Then he ran into Q1 in its weak state. I lost quite a few, there's a chance I won't be able to come back to base tonight the fast way.

Shigaraki: WHAT. Okay, normally I would say make him have a slow and painful death, but we can't go against A.F.O.

Villain: I know...

Shigaraki: I'm sorry. How about you head back so we can fix you up a bit, and then you can head out for your shift.

Villain: What's this? The great Shigaraki-Sama actually cares about me? I didn't know that was possible.