Dire Situation

Hello and welcome to the fourteenth chapter!

(P.S. I think this song sounds really pretty, but I keep thinking the dude is saying homeless man lol. Please tell me it's not just me...)

Deku's POV unless told otherwise. If a POV is switched mid-chapter and it is not indicated who's POV it is, it's Deku's.

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Bakugo's POV (Bet you didn't see that coming):

Me: I'm home, old hag! They let us out early today!

I yell as I walk through the door, but I get no response. Weird. I walk into the living room and see her on the couch, staring at the TV.

Me: Hey! Did you not hear me? I said I'm home!

She doesn't respond and I look at the TV. What I see shocks me.

Number One Hero Goes Missing, Added to the Count of Missing Heroes in Japan.

THE NUMBER ONE HERO IS MISSING!? I sit down slowly next to the hag, listening intently.

Reporter: 5 hours ago, a family member named Fuyumi Todoroki reported to the Commision that she hadn't heard from him in some time. Here is a clip from the interview held an hour ago.

A young woman with white hair with red streaks in it and grey eyes is standing on a podium, probably talking to press.

Fuyumi: He normally texts or calls me halfway through the day, so he can tell me if he'll make it to dinner. He never skips texting me. After a few hours of nothing, I started getting worried. So, I called the Hero Commision and...

She bursts into tears, and the clip ends.

Reporter: After his daughter's report, the Commision attempted to contact him. After getting no response, they reached out to other heroes. No one had seen him since that morning. After searching cams throughout the city, the Commision found evidence that they are willing to share. The following clip may be disturbing to some parties, viewer discretion is advised.

Another clip rolls, and it's Endeavor standing in an alleyway. He has cornered what looks like a member of the League of Villains, Dabi.

Endeavor: There is no where you can go, Dabi. You are cornered.

Dabi laughs maniacally, before looking at Endeavor with a dangerous smile.

Dabi: You know, I've never been able to best you. But now I have someone who can.

Before Endeavor can react, and unnamed villain jumps on Endeavor's shoulder, with a more chilling laugh than Dabi. Endeavor doesn't move.

He probably can't... That second villain must have some kind of Quirk that stops people from moving. Damn it!

He jumps up into the air, seemingly standing on nothing, and halts in his laughing.

Villain: Hey Dabi, want to get a view of the show?

Dabi: Yes please.

Dabi rises up off the ground to the same level as the villain. Endeavor also rises into the air, and is smashed into the ground, again and again.

Dabi: How about we make this a little more exciting?

Endeavor goes up in blue flames and is continually smashed into the ground. I look away, too disturbed and angry to continue watching. After a while, it stops.

Villian: Well, I think that's good for now. We'll have plenty of time to do more later.

The villain pulls out a rope and ties it around Endeavor's frozen and floating form, then hands the rope to Dabi.