Day 8: Old Foes?

Hello and welcome to the thirty-third chapter!

(Tried making my own song. How'd I do?)

Deku's POV unless told otherwise. If a POV is switched mid-chapter and it is not indicated whose POV it is, it's Deku's.

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I wonder if any of the other UA students have a quirk capable of shooting me in the head.

It isn't surprising that I'm feeling suicidal, especially since the Great King of Spikey Hair Gel is sitting next to me. And we're eating lunch. Together. Near each other. 

Somebody, please kill me.

Maybe I can make up an excuse not to be around him all day...

I could pretend to be sick. 

But he'd probably have to supervise me still.

Although it might be less since I'd be sick and need "bed rest".

Maybe I could inspect the League's device while I'm at it.

Why is he so far up on the list anyway?

We hate each other.

Bakugo: Fucking Dek- Izuku! Shut the hell up and stop mumbling! It's been 5 damn years since I last saw you and you still do that!?

Me: Shut the fuck up Kacchan-

Bakugo: Language, nerd. And don't call me that!

Me: I'm not trying to, you're just so-

Ashido: While watching you two fight is great, can we eat in peace, please?

Me and Bakugo both glare at Ashido simultaneously as she shrinks back on instinct. But we fall silent anyway, both me and Bakugo uselessly pushing our food around on our plates.

Kirishima: This is a bit much Bakugo...

Bakugo: The hell's that supposed to mean!?

Sero: We're saying you need to chill. 

Ashido: Oh, how about we go to the park later? Exercise always helps this kind of stuff.

I don't feel like talking so I wait for Bakugo to disagree for us, but silence stretches on. I glance as him, a bit miffed. The expression on his face is less "Bakugo" and a bit more of a "conflicted human being". 

What could he possibly have to think about that would cause him to hesitate in saying no to something more than what he already has to deal with?

Bakugo: Fine. After school... But just me and the nerd. You guys are too annoying.

We both know that's not the real reason, Kacchan.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello! Thank you for reading the thirty-third chapter. This story is open to constructive criticism, so let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

I know this was incredibly short, but I've been planning the next scene for a while now and just wasn't sure where it would fit in so the format ended up a bit weird. Next weeks chapter will probably be at least 1800 if not more though!

Words: 435

Have an outstanding day!

:) :) :)