Day 7: A Change in Perspective

Hello and welcome to the thirty-second chapter!

(New genre discovered: Breakcore)

Deku's POV unless told otherwise. If a POV is switched mid-chapter and it is not indicated whose POV it is, it's Deku's.

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I open my door at sunrise to find an ever-tired-looking, purple-haired traitor.

This kid is the reason I was caught in the first place! If I hadn't tried to help him he wouldn't of used his Quirk to get me on UA grounds. He didn't seem all that bad when we were hanging out with Tokoyami and the rest of that crowd... Izuku, no. We're going to be salty. Our goal is to remind him of cucumbers so overpowered with salt that he won't-

Shinso: Izuku? Hello?

Me: Hm?

Shinso: You good? You were muttering something about salted cucumbers...

Me: Uhm... Yes yes, I'm fine. Let's just get on with all of this already.

Shinso raises an eyebrow before shrugging as he turns to the hallway exit, me following behind.

Remember Izuku- we don't like this guy!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I don't think I've ever had a plan go this horribly. 

I'm currently sitting on Shinso's surprisingly comfy desk chair, the infuriating guy himself on his bed, leaning against the wall and scrolling through his phone. Even I'm not entirely sure how all of this happened. One moment, I'm trying to make him cringe from a copious amount of metaphorical sodium, the next I'm here in his room.

To be fair though, he likes Murder Drones. It's hard to stay mad at somebody who's an enjoyer of indie animation.

Me: ... What about Eddsworld?

Shinso: Classic. Started by Edd Gould around 20 years ago, taken over by his friends Tom and then Matt once he passed from leukemia. The first to pioneer indie animation, being one of the first art-related channels on YouTube. My favorite character is Matt.

Me: Why though? His only character trait is that he's obsessed with himself.

Shinso: He's good comic relief. And his voice actor is good.

Me: Eh. I like Tom. And Tord too, but everybody just says that because-

Shinso: Because he left. Exactly.

It's getting increasingly harder to stay mad at this guy.

Shinso: Anyway, pass me that Red Bull?

I huff as I pass him a Red Bull he opened earlier that was previously resting on the desk.

Shinso: So anyway. Ever pulled an all-nighter?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The 7th time around, I don't hesitate to take a handful of popcorn when he moves the bowl towards me before bringing it back to himself. I glance at the clock on his nightstand, which reads 11:32 P.M. 

Me: How long are we going for?

Shinso doesn't even glance up from the Film Theory video about The Mandela Catalogue we spontaneously decided to watch when he answers.

Shinso: You didn't hear me earlier? An all-nighter means the whole way. You gotta commit.

Me: I'm just not-