Allies and Open Wounds

Hello and welcome to the twenty-third chapter!

!! I would like to do a 1K views special for you guys since that's coming up soon, anyone that has a suggestion please let me know !!

(This music artist is reminiscent of the first chapter, so enjoy one of d4vd's other amazing songs)

Deku's POV unless told otherwise. If a POV is switched mid-chapter and it is not indicated who's POV it is, it's Deku's.

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Todoroki's POV:

Hawks leaps up, ready to punch Izuku, but other heroes stop him.

If they hadn't, I would've. I don't understand how everything has gone so... Wrong...

The original plan was that when I got the chance to speak to Izuku as promised by Father (I knew I shouldn't have taken his word for it), we catch up a bit and then I help him escape. As long as he agreed to meet somewhere with me, considering that my dead friend's alive and I still want to talk to him.

That's not the only reason. Since I found out he's alive my old small crush has turned into something stronger. But I didn't consider the fact that he would be mad at me, although I understand why. I just need to find him when he's alone. Then I'll help him escape.

I watch quietly as they drag him out of the room so Hawks doesn't kill him. The look on his face is... Less than ideal...

I will help you so that you love me back Izuku...

Patience, Patience...

Everything will work out soon enough...

I'll make sure of it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Aizawa throws me back into the classroom, telling all the students to behave before leaving again.

Great, he left me with these idiotic gremlins... At least Shoto isn't here...

Most of the students turn their attention towards me as I go to sit at my originally assigned desk, behind the wonderful Katsuki Bakugo. Thankfully, he ignores me. I can't say the same for everyone else however, as most of them swarm me.

Ashido: Are you a villain?

Kaminari: You look like one.

Uraraka: Your face looks a little familiar...

Lida: Everyone please step back! This person is identified as the Hero Kidnapper!

Nobody steps back. If anything they're all ten times more interested.

Kaminari: I didn't think you'd be so young!

Kirishima: Kidnapping people is so unmanly...

Hagakure: They put the Hero Kidnapper in our class!?

I ignore them all, and eventually most of them go away, except for Tsuyu and Tokoyami.

Tsuyu: I feel like I've met you before, ribbit.

I give her a look and she gets the gist of it, heading back to her seat. Tokoyami however, remains.

Tokoyami: I'm almost positive I've met you before as well.

The pro heroes already know, so where's the harm in telling him?

Me: Yeah, that new hero you met, Heron? That was me.