Part 21.

Daemon's Pov.

As we've been flying for some more hours, the pull almost becomes unbearable in my body.

"Head down." I order, and we start to  decent from the clouds, but my eyes soon widen.

"WinterFell." I breathe out as I see the large castle with the Stark banner.

"The eggs are there, Father!" Vhagar loudly says, and I feel  the pull to WinterFell, but I can't fly in with three dragons! See, nothing ever comes easy to me. It always brings trouble with it.

"Dragons!" I hear someone yells and soon the whole castle and town fall into panic as the dragons fly over.

The gods really are playing some sick games with me right now, I'll take behind the wall rather than marching into WinterFell.

"Land, we will not harm anyone!" I loudly say to the three dragons who release a screech before they fly towards the gate.

As the dragons land, I soon see bows being pointed in my direction, and I raise my brow.

"I did not come here to harm anyone! I request a meeting with your lord!" I loudly say, and I see some men run off the walls while others keep their bows pointed at me.

Let's keep them in  their dream that they can kill a dragon with a bow and arrow. As Viserion leans down, I get off his body while my right hand moves to the hilt of BlackFyre. While the pull only becomes stronger and stronger.

Seeing the gate open, a few men walk out with a red-haired girl.

"He has Targaryen blood, father." Viserion almost yells, and I have to stop my eyes from widening. There's more?! Now on top of dealing with the Targaryen whore I need to deal with a Targaryen bastard?! Sick jokes the gods play with me.

"My name is Daemon BlackFyre, me and my dragons are not here to harm you. All I want is to talk." I say as I look at the group about 50 yards away from me.

"This is John Snow." A man  statst as he motions to a dark haired man with a scruffy beard.

"He's King in the North." He continues and I  raise my brow. "Vhagar tell me didn't the North belong to the 7 kingdoms?" I ask the dragon who releases a screech in response as her and Baelor fly above WinterFell.

"Well King in  The north let us talk." I say with a small smirk as he looks in fear at the dragons.

"Let us talk my lord." John says and I walk towards him and his group of people. "Just know King of the north if any harm comes to me or my dragons they'll burn this place down. " I  state as I reach them and he gives me a small nod.

"There will come no harm to you or your dragons." He says as we walk into WinterFell while the dragons fly above the castle grounds. 

"I did not know you would travel north, my lord." The girl  says, and it would be a lie if I said she wasn't beautiful.

"I did not expect my travels to take me here, lady Sansa." I say with a small smile, better be nice. I need them if I want to start searching through WinterFell for the eggs. I feel it in my bones that they are here. Or at least one. I don't know how many eggs there are but I do know it's here somewhere.

"They call you King of the dragons and now I see why." The man who introduced John says as he looks up at my children.

"You can gain a lot of names during the years . The quistion always is are you worthy of them. " I state with a shurg as we walk towards the inner castle.

..................................

Walking into the Great Hall I  stand opeside of the so called King Of the North.