Chapter 5

Bible pov

Bible put Apo back on his bed slowly then cover Apo with a blanket.. Bible kiss Apo's lips softly and say.. 'Phi.. I must go home now...I will come back again tomorrow.. I love you.. Have a sweet dreams na..' Bible smile sadly and kiss Apo once again.. Bas pat his friend shoulder and say.. 'Bible.. Lets go to my office.. We have something to discuss.. And Lira.. Please keep an eye on Apo.. Please inform me if anything happen to him..' Lira nod and fix the blanket while Bible and Bas leave the ward.. Bas then welcome Bible to come into his office and say..' Have a sit Bible.. 'Bible nod and take a sit.. Bible hold his chest as he feels his heart start to get heavy.. Bas then give Bible a glass of water and say..' Drink that first.. So that you will feel better.. 'Bible drink until finish and ask..' What is it Bas? What are you want to discuss with me?'Bas look at Bible with a serious expression and reply back..' To be honest Bible.. Apo will have a chance to recover.. If we keep an eye on Apo.. The 2nd option.. I will give you a permission to be Apo private doctor.. What I'm trying to say is.. You will take Apo to live only with you.. This is the only way to keep him safe from your older brother.. 'Bible sigh heavily and speak up..' How am I going to handle it Bas? My villa is quiet far from my parents house.. Im afraid that Phi Apo will feel uncomfortable'..Bas shake his head slowly then say... 'If you truly love Apo.. You need to sacrifice for him Bible.. Ive seen enough.. Apo already suffered because of Mile.. There's no day that Mile won't come here... Mile come to this place everyday even we already tried to stop him.. Mile mocked Apo.. Yell in front of him..He even called Apo by using a dirty words.. Can't you even imagine what is Apo already been through for 1 year? Everyday.. Apo scream.. Until we need to inject him... He even tried to commit suicide... Luckily we managed to stop him at that time... Don't you feel sorry towards him at all Bible? '

Bible keep silent meanwhile Bas is still looking at Bible with a serious expression.. Bible feel shock as he hears Lira screaming from the corridor.. Bas then say..' Its must be Apo again... Lets go!'..Bible quickly leave Bas's office room and see Apo is going into the elevator.. Bible run towards the elevator and fail to catch Apo.. Bible punch the wall and say.. 'Shit! Where is he going?!'.. Lira tremble in fear and say.. 'A..Apo is going to the rooftop.. Please.. Please stop him!' Bas quickly return to his office today and take a new syringe and go to the rooftop with Lira and Bible... 3 of them arrives at the rooftop and look at each other...

Bible hold his chest again and say..' I.. I will go out first.. You both just stay here.. I will try to talk to Apo.. I hope he will listen to me... Bible take a deep breath and open the door and see Apo is standing there with an empty gaze again... Bible then say..' Phi.. What are you doing here hmm?' Apo feel shock and quickly turn around and see Bible... Apo then say.. 'F.. from.. n.. now o... on.. D.. dont c.. come h.. here..' Bible walk slowly towards Apo and ask.. 'Why phi? Did I do something wrong? I already made a promise to you didn't I? I will take care of you.. You must fight this Apo! I know you aren't that weak! Please Apo.. Please come back to me... I will make you happy na..' Apo ignore Bible and about to climb up... Bible quickly grab Apo wrist and pull him to Bible.. Apo keep pushing Bible and kick but got hold by Bible.. Bible then yell..' Apo Nattawin! Look at me! '

Apo tremble in fear and avoiding Bible gaze towards him.. Bible then say with a lower tone.. 'Phi.. Please look at me..' Apo shake his head and still avoiding Bible gaze... Bible lift Apo's chin and kiss Apo's lips softly and pull Apo towards him.. Apo hug Bible tight and cry in his embrace... Bible rub Apo's back body gently and say.. 'I will take you with me.. But not for today...' Apo quickly let Bible out from those embrace while looking at Bible with a tears in his eyes.. Bible wipe the tears away from Apo's cheek and say... I will talk to Dr Bas... But as for tonight... I will stay here... So that.. I can take care of you..' Apo touch Bible cheek and still looking at him.. Bible phone suddenly buzzing..Bible then take out his phone and see Thong name on it then pick up the call and say..' Hello.. Sawadeekap phi Thong.. 'Thong then breath out of relieve and ask..' Bible.. Where are you right now?Are you still at the hospital? How is my brother in law? Is he ok? Apo put his head near Bible chest and close his eyes... Bible stroke Apo's head and say.. Yes.. Apo is fine.. Maybe I will staying at the hospital phi.. Im really worry about Apo right now.. His condition is still unstable.. I hope you will understand it na.. And about that man.. Please make sure that he won't do anything again.. Bible feel shock as he feel Apo squeeze his shirt.. Thong then say.. 'Its OK Bible.. Phi understand na.. Ma and Pa already go to bed.. Lily is keep asking about you.. Please take care of Apo for us na krub.. Phi hope Apo will recover soon..' Bible smile and say.. 'Of course phi.. Apo will recover.. I will make sure of it.. I must bring Apo back to his ward... I will talk to you again..' Bible hung up the phone and keep back his phone and carry Apo in his arms and walk towards the door.. Bas then open the door from the inside and give Bible a way to get in.. Bas then say..' Leave Apo to us.. You should go back now.. Don't worry.. If anything.. We will inform you right away...' Bible look at Apo with a worry... Lira then say.. 'Please think about your health too Mr Bible.. You can't take care of other people if you also can't take care of your self..' Bas nod with agree then say.. 'Lira is right, Bible.. Off you go now.. You can come here again after work..' Bible nod and reply back.. 'Yes.. I guess I should go back to my villa... I really need a proper rest right now.. I still have some work at my Pa office..please take care of my belove for me.. I will leave now..'Bible bow and leave the hospital.. Bas shake his head as he see his best friend leave... Lira then say..' Dr Bas.. Lets take Apo back to his ward now.. 'Bas then take Apo back to his ward along with Lira..