Chapter 12

Next morning...

Apo pov...

Apo slowly wake up and see Bible is standing at the balcony while enjoying a view.. Apo smile softly as he remember about last night... Him and Bible are finally became one under a beautiful moonlight... Apo didn't notice Bible is walking towards him and speak up.. 'Sweetheart.. You are awake..' Apo feel a bit shock then look at Bible with a soft smile.. Bible the notice Apo's cheek slowly turn into red and laugh too.. Apo frown and ask.. 'Why are you laughing hmm?Is there anything on my face?' Bible smirk and slowly crawl towards Apo and slide his hand under a blanket then massage Apo's junior gently... Apo close his eyes and feel a pleasure coming along then moan slowly.. Bible kiss Apo lips and see Apo already lay down on the bed again and look at Bible with a begging expression.. Bible chuckle and take off his boxers and slowly thrust Apo.. Apo then say.. 'Mmmhh Bible... Please..' Bible kiss Apo's forehead and keep thrusting Apo with a slow move.. Apo then stroke Bible's face and say... 'I want to.. aaah.. mmmhh..' Bible release it inside Apo and lay beside him.. Apo then move towards Bible and ask..'Erm...are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?' Bible stroke Apo's head gently and kiss his lips softly and say.. 'We must go home today.. I must take you back to the hospital for a medical checkup.. We will eat at my house.. You must endure it a bit.. Can you do it for me hmm?' Apo smile and nod then reply back.. 'Lets shower together na..' Bible nod as well then carry Apo towards the bathroom and take a shower together...

At Mile villa..

Nan pov...

Nan who is already done shower start to do a test... Mile then call out from the outside and ask..'Nan!Are you done?! I want to use a toilet! Hurry up will you?!'Nan sigh slowly and reply back..' Wait for a while baby! I want to wear my clothes..'She leave the pregnancy test near the toilet bowl and praying so that Mile won't see anything.. Nan then come out from the bathroom and say..' You can use the toilet now... 'Mile roll his eyes and use a toilet.. Nan then speak in her heart' Hopefully the test is positive.. Please let it be positive... 'Nan is pretending to tidy up the bedroom while waiting for Mile to come from the bathroom.. Mile then come out and say..' Hey sweetie.. I have something to ask you..'Nan then turn around and ask..' What is it baby?'Mile look at Nan with a serious expression then ask..' Mind to tell me about this pregnancy test result? Why it must to be a negative result?! 'Nan flinch and avoid her husband anger gaze towards her..

Nan is about to walk away from Mile but got catch by Mile.. Mile then choke Nan's jaw and say with a stern voice..'Listen here Nan.. I want a baby from you.. Tomorrow morning.. I want you to have another test... Make sure you will give me a positive result.. Your father keep throwing me a pressure.. Your stupidity and your family are just same!' Mile push Nan away from him and leave the room... Nan sit on the bed and cry in silent then speak in her heart..' Why he is change all of a sudden? Does he still remember that Apo?'Nan shake her head and speak to herself..' No.. no way.. Apo is dead.. There's no way Mile could still thinking about him.. Tomorrow.. I will get a better result than today'..Nan wipe her tears and continue to tidy up the bedroom..

Meanwhile at the chalet..

Pov..

Apo and Bible are ready to leave Chiangmai beach..Both of them decide to go somewhere else before going back to Sumettikul family house... After 15 minutes of driving.. Bible stop his car at the florist... Apo frown and ask.. 'Why are you stopping here sweetheart? Are you going to buy a flowers? But why?' Bible smile and stroke Apo's head theb reply back 'Im going to take you to the place.. Im sure you must miss them a lot am I right?' Apo then see Bible get out from the car to buy a flowers..'Bible return to his car and continue to drive... Apo frown as he noticed Bible buy a roses and lily flowers...After 2 hours of driving.. Bible park his car near at the cemetery area... Apo look at Bible and ask..' What are we doing here? 'Bible smile and say..' take the flowers and come with me ok? 'Apo nod without asking any questions.. Bible and Apo walk together hand in hand then stop at one of the grave..Apo feel shock as he see his parents tombstone.. Bible then take the flowers from Apo's hand and put it near the tombstone and greet Apo's parents and say.. 'Sawadeekap Pho.. Mae.. How are you both doing up there in Heaven?Look who is here with me.. I managed to bring your beloved son back..' Apo start to cry in silence and kneel down then touch the tombstone and say.. 'Pho.. Mae... Apo really miss you both.. Im truly sorry.. I couldn't come here to visit... Im sure you both know why.. Please forgive me..' Bible pull his beloved slowly to get up then hold Apo hands tightly and say.. 'Pho.. Mae.. We are here to ask for a blessings.. I already make a decision.. I want to marry your son.. So that I can protect him from my older brother... Please pray for us from above.. We will come here again to visit.. Farewell..' Bible and Apo bow then leave the cemetery.. Apo then say..' Sweetheart.. Thank you so much for bringing me here... 'Bible kiss Apo forehead then say..' Lets go back to our family house.. Im sure.. They can't wait to see you.. 'Apo then ask..' What if Mile is there too? Im not ready to see him yet... Not after everything that already happened to me.. 'Bible rub Apo's shoulder and kiss his lips gently then reply back..' Don't be afraid Apo..Im here with you.. Come on.. Lets go home now.. 'Apo nod and agree to go home with Bible..