Chapter 22

At Mile house..

Mile pov..

Mile drag his wife to their room and throw her on the floor... Mile then say.. 'take off your clothes now!' Nan then shake her head and say.. 'No! I don't want it!' Mile slap Nan's face and say..'I said take off your clothes now!' Nan still refuse to do it.. Mile then tear off Nan's clothes until she is fully naked.. Mile then take off his belt and start to whip Nan's body..Mile then yell.. 'This is what you deserve because you were infertile!!'Nan yell in pain and say..' Stop!! Please! Its really hurt!! Aaah! 'Mile ignore her and start to abuse her even more.. Nan start to feel weak and hug Mile's leg and say..' Please... Please spare me... 'Mile smirk and push Nan towards their bed and start to have a sex with Nan..Mile then say...' I don't care either you were infertile or not.. I want you to give me an heir! 'Mile keep thrusting Nan while Nan start to feel weaker... Nan then say..' I.. I can't give you a child.... Please... Don't do this... Please have a pity on me.. 'Mile punch Nan's face until her face start to show a bruise and say..' Don't you dare to leave this fucking house.. If I know.. You will die... If you want me to stop torture you.. Ask your father to give all his asset to me...your father company should be mine.. Your stupid father is too old to handle those company... Do you understand?! 'Nan faint below Mile.. Mile push his wife away and say..' What a useless wife I had! 'Mile wear his clothes and leave his house and go to the bar..

After a few minutes later.. Nan wake up and start to feel dizzy... Nan cry hard as she remembers about what Mile had done to her just now... Nan then speak in her heart..' Should I go to look for Jeff?Or..should I go to Bible house to ask for a help?.. I can't live like this anymore...' Nan try to get up but end up fall on the bed again... Nan hiss in pain and feel a bit shock as she see there's lot of wound on her body.. Nan then say...' What have I done until I deserve this... 'Nan get up slowly and fall on the floor... Nan cry hard then crawl slowly towards the bathroom and lock the door.. Nan keep crying until her eyes are swollen.. Nan get up slowly while hold onto the sink and say..' I must take a shower now..even it will be painful...' Nan turn on the shower and take a shower.. Nan cry in pain but continue to shower.. 10 minutes later.. Nan come out from the bathroom and wear her casual clothes and rest..

At Bible house..

Apo pov..

Apo wake up and see Bible is still sleeping.... Apo then speak in his heart.. 'Should I borrow Bible phone and call Nan? I really need to speak with her right now.. Why do I have a bed feeling about her? What if something happens to her?' Apo start to feel heavy but try to remain calm... Bible wake up as well then noticed Apo's face turn into pale.. Bible hold Apo's cheek and ask..' Sweetheart.. Are you alright?What's wrong hmm? You can tell me.. I will try to help you'..Apo take a deep breath and ask.. 'Do you know where is Mile house?' Bible frown and nod his head slowly then ask.. 'Why are you asking about phi Mile's villa all of a sudden?' Apo hug Bible's neck and reply back.. 'Please take me to his house now... I already have a bad feelings about Nan.. Come on..Lets go now..'

Both of them go downstairs and stop as soon as they hear a bell rings.. Bible and Apo look at each other then start to feel anxious.. Apo frown and notice Thong come out from his car with someone.... Bible then walk towards the front door and open it.. Apo then see Thong with Jeff and ask.. 'Phi.. Who is that man?' Jeff take off his sunglasses and say.. 'Hello.. Im Jeff Satur.. Nice to meet you both.. Long time no see Bible..' Bible then say.. 'Yes.. Long time no see..cousin.. Lets come inside..' 4 of them come inside.. Apo walk to the kitchen and make a warm coffee and serve it on the table...Bible pull Apo to sit down with him and ask.. 'So.. how's life going Jeff? What are you doing here?' Jeff sip the coffee slowly and reply back..'You guys know why Im here..' Thong then say.. 'I can send you to Mile' s house if you want to.. 'Apo quickly get up and say..' Phi.. Please.. Please take me and Bible to Phi Mile's house right now.. I already have a bad feelings about Nan.. 'Jeff then reply back..' Please take me there too.. I really miss her phi Thong.. 'Thong sigh heavily and reply back..' I will only take Jeff with me.. As for Bible and Apo... you both better stay here.. Thong phone suddenly buzz..Bible then say.. 'Phi.. You should pick up the phone.. It might be important..' Thong nod and pick up the phone and say.. 'Hello mae?' Mia then say.. 'Thong.. Nan is at our house now! Please come back! Nan is injured! Mile isn't with her!' Thong get up and reply back.. 'Wait for me.. I will return now!' Bible Apo and Jeff look at Thong with a worry expression.. Jeff then ask.. 'What happen Phi?' Thong sigh heavily and say.. 'Nan is at our house.. Let's go there now..' Bible nod and take Apo with him while Jeff follow Thong.. 4 of them return to Sumettikul family house..