Dragon Prince and Cuddles - Yuta Okkotsu

Summary: Just a lazy day cuddling and watching The Dragon Prince.

Paring: Yuta x gn!Reader

Word Count: 874

A/N: Thank you for requesting this. I love cuddles with Yuta, he's just so sweet. I couldn't help but use the dragon prince as the show they watch while cuddling because it's one of my favorites right now and if you've watched you should understand my comparisons, if you haven't watched it I highly recommend, it has such diversity and has the same feel as Avatar the Last Airbender, plus there are a bunch of easter eggs for atla because one of the creators was also a writer and producer on Avatar. Anyway, enjoy this lovely piece and let me know what you think.

Dating Yuta has been a dream come true. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met and it feels like he understands me better than anyone. It's almost like he can sense when I'm having a bad day because today he suggested that we skip hanging out with our friends to just stay in and watch one of my favorite shows. So, that's exactly what we are doing right now, we'er cuddled up on my bed with a bowl of skittles on my lap watching The Dragon Prince on netflix.

I just really enjoy laying with him and commenting on the little jokes each character makes or judging Viren for being a horrible father. We also like to try and figure out which character reminds us of each other and our friends, that's the current debate we are having.

"There is no way Toge is Claudia, if anything he's Zym. Because one, he can't talk, and two he likes to cause trouble. I don't think any of our friends are evil enough to be Claudia." I said completely flabbergasted that he would insinuate that our best friend would be able to do such horrid things to people and animals.

He laughed and said "I wasn't saying that because I think he's evil or something, I was saying it because in the first few seasons Claudia is a complete dork, yeah she sucks for doing dark magic but she does dumb stuff as well. Anyway, now that we have Inumaki picked, who would Maki be? I personally think Rayla is an exact copy of her; they would both roll their eyes and slap someone for being an idiot."

I chuckled at his defense, "I completely agree. Maki is also too stubborn to ask for help when she really needs it. Panda is Ezran, I will not accept any argument, he understands Toge and encourages his dumb behaviors." I started with no room for argument. "Also you are Soren, don't try to fight it, that's my final decision and I'm sticking to it."

"W-what how am I Soren?" My boyfriend looked at me obviously confused by my statement. "I'm not disagreeing, I'm just curious why you think that."

"Well for one you both use swords to fight. But most importantly, you are both extremely kind in spite of the fact you have both been through a lot. Soren spent years being gaslite by his father into doing horrible things, and when he tried to make his sister see it she also tried to gaslight him. Once he finally realized his family was doing horrible things he made the hard choice to leave them and change for the better. Now I'm not saying you have the same past but I know you struggled and suffered for a while. Having Rika lash out everytime something even came close to threatening you and not understanding it had to have been difficult, but instead of giving up, you decided to keep fighting and try and make it so no one else has to go through what you did." I pointed out the major similarities between the two swordsmen. "Also I think you are both adorable."

He just watched amazed by my reasoning, thinking I was just gonna say it was because they both use swords and are dorks, but no it was like I had thought about this alot. "I-i- Wow, you've thought about that a lot haven't you?" he asked with a light blush.

I smiled up at him. " Yeah I have, you have been through a lot and I'm proud of you for it. Now the most important question, what character am I?" I asked, trying to see his brain work.

"Oh definitely Bait." He said confidently as I looked at him in shock.

"Excuse me, I just gave a college dissertation level speech on why I think you are a handsome swordsman, and all I get is a toad." I said sitting up and turning to fully face him.

"Well yeah you are both adorable when you're grumpy, both love shiny things, and you have a massive sweet tooth." He said, defending his choice, reaching to try and pull back to lay with him. I begrudgingly layed back down resting my head on his chest, I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders as he placed a kiss to the top of my head. "Now shush, one of your favorite moments is coming up."

I just nodded and snuggled closer to his side as I turned to watch as general Amya accidentally ruined her own engagement. I always find it funny, like yeah I get wanting to propose in a flashy way but seriously. Amya is a high ranked general who doesn't seem like someone who enjoys random surprises, what else would you expect to happen ambushing her with what look like flaming whips. I chuckled at the scene before closing my eyes, just enjoying the time I get to spend cuddling Yuta. I whispered a quiet "I Love you" as I drifted off to sleep.

Right as I let sleep take over I heard Yuta respond with his "I love you too" before we both feel asleep to the sounds of dragons, elfs, and magic.