Jude ~ Shower

Jude had a long day of training. When he finally arrived home he was visibly exhausted and sweaty.

"Omg babe didn't you shower at training?" You questioned as he came and joined you on the sofa.

"No I was too tired, come give me some sugar" he says smiling.

"Only coz I love you but you've got to go and shower." You say as you try to keep a bit of distance from your sweaty boyfriend as you lightly peck him on the lips.

"No way, I want a proper kiss come here" Jude says as he pulls you towards him. You push back and try to run away. Just as you begin to run he catches you and and pulls you back until your back is pushed firmly against his chest, he bends down and kisses your neck, making you all wet with his sweat.

"Noo Jude you're making me all sweaty, I've already showered today please stop!" You screech at the top of your lungs.

"Looks like you're going to have to shower again." He says seductively.

"But I don't want to Jude, I've already washed and blown out my hair." You whine.

"Oh come on baby it'll be fun" Jude says as he continues to kiss you all over. He pulls back and guides you up the stairs. You both walk into the bathroom and Jude slowly begins to strip down. He slowly and seductively pulls the clothes off of your body. At this point you forget about your freshly blown out hair and quickly attach yourself back onto Jude's mouth. Rubbing up and down his arms you begin to melt into the kiss. Once you've both stripped down, Jude pulls you into the shower.

He turns it on and the water runs cold to begin with, you both collide into each other searching for warmth in each others bodies. Your lips attach like magnets, hungrily kissing each other like it's the last time you will get to taste each other. 

You grab your body wash and pour a generous amount of the liquid onto your loofah, you begin to wash all the sweat off of Jude's body. He begins to moan softly as you scrub all over his body while caressing him softly. Once you finish scrubbing his whole body Jude takes the opportunity to lather you up with soap, except this time he didn't use the loofah.

Jude poured the soapy liquid into his large hands and he began rubbing his hands all over your body. He started at your shoulders and slowly made his way down, spending extra time on your plump breasts. He rubbed them and began to play with your nipples, leaving you a moaning mess, the sight of your dripping wet boyfriend was driving you off the edge you eagerly reattached your lips to his and wrapped your arms around his neck leaving no space between you.

You detached you lips from Jude's and you looked up at him through your lashes seductively.

"I want you" you whispered lightly as you lick the water that's dripping off of his plump lips. Jude's jaw clenched in arousal as he picked you up and placed your back against the glass door of the shower, he aligns his already hard and large dick to your tight pussy, you bite your lip in anticipation as Jude looks at you for confirmation. You nod lightly giving him the green light to proceed.

Jude slowly slides himself inside of you. His jaw drops further and further down as each inch disappears inside you. You let out a long and loud moan.

Jude keeps himself inside of you for a few seconds while you both adjust to the sensation. "You're so tight baby" he says with a heavy breath. He slowly begins to pull out of you, he lets out a soft whimper and he shuts his eyes tightly, falling apart at the feeling of being inside you. Jude tightens his grip on your thighs making you moan louder. He then slams himself inside you with no warning, your moans escaping your mouth like screams.

You place one of your hands against his chest feeling his strong muscles as he holds you up while he fucks you.

"Jude" you moan loudly "you're so fucking big" you say as you bite down on his bottom lip only spurring him on to thrust into you harder and faster.

Jude pulls out from inside you and puts you down. He leans down and kisses you tenderly looking into your eyes with adoration. After a second of compassion his expression changes to pure lust, he spins you around and bends you over he grabs your ass harshly and slaps it multiple times leaving red marks behind. You moan out from pain and pleasure as he realigns himself to you and slams into you making sure to hold your hips in place so he doesn't knock you over.

Your screams louder than ever, thankfully being drowned out by the sound of the water running. Jude continues to slam into you as he reaches for your long thick hair. He tugs against it jolting your head back which amplified the sound of your moans. Jude pulls you up desperate for skin on skin contact as he continues to fuck you from behind.

"I'm so close" he said groaning in the euphoria that you are causing him.

"Me too baby" you pant out aggressively, as Jude wraps his hand tightly around your throat.

His thrusts became shorter and sloppier as you began to tighten around him nearing your climax, you began to feel him twitch inside of you, you waited for him to pull out and cum on your back like he normally does, but this time you felt him explode inside of you, just as he does you reach your climax feeling ecstasy lace through your veins you scream his name as you felt his thick hot liquid shoot deep inside you coating the inside of your walls.

Jude pulls out of you and turns you to face him, his back against the wall with his head leaning back gasping for air, he pulled you against him and you leaned your head in his chest.

"You're amazing baby" he says as he kisses the top of your head still audibly out of breath.

You smile against his muscular chest and turn up to face him, he leans down attaching his lips to yours in a sweet and loving kiss.

"I hope I wasn't too rough for you baby" he says softly.

"You were perfect" you say back in a hushed tone, and with that he brings his lips to yours once more in a daze of passion.