Jobe ~ Aftercare

Jobe's grip on your thighs tightened as he bucked his hips into you for the final time, your screams filled the room, the blood rushing to your head as you threw it back on the pillow feeling the overwhelming release of an orgasm.

Jobe filled you up to the brim with his hot thick cum, he let out a deep throaty groan his eyes shut tightly as he continued to release into you.

"I love cuming inside of you." Jobe said breathlessly as he collapsed on top of you.

"That was so good." You say back to him, your voice strained from all the loud moans that had escaped your mouth in the last hour.

Jobe's smile grew on his face, he was happy that he is able to make you feel so good. He managed to roll off of you and he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into him.

"Do you know how much I love you." Jobe said as he closed his eyes breathing in your scent. You smiled up at him leaning in for a sweet passionate kiss.

"I love you." You whispered softly to Jobe as he tucked your hair behind your ear. His eyes were big and soft as he stared back down to you, you could practically see the love and adoration in his eyes.

Jobe's thumb stroked over your cheek in silence as you both stared at each other, you felt like you were whole in each others arms.

"Let's get washed princess." Jobe says softly breaking the comfortable silence pushing his soft plump lips to your forehead. Jobe stood up and you attempted to stand up too but your legs still felt like jelly.

"I think I need a minute." You said sitting back down on the bed. Jobe chuckled at you as he placed a soft kiss to your lips.

"I'll be back beautiful." Jobe said with a smile, he walked into the bathroom and ran the bath, adding the bubble bath and filling it up.

He walked back into the room and lifted you into his arms, you giggled at him and rested your head against his chest.

Jobe got into the bath placing you down laying your back against his chest. The bath was the perfect temperature and was full of bubbles just how you like it.

"Your so comfy." You said to Jobe as you snuggled into his chest in the lovely warm bath.

"I'm glad baby." Jobe said just looking at you and taking in your beauty. Jobe's hands instinctively ran up and down your wet skin, leaving soapy bubbles behind.

You closed your eyes and Jobe's large hands trailed warm water all over your skin feeling goosebumps as he did so.

He leant down and placed kisses on your shoulder and neck lovingly. "Please don't sleep princess." He whispered against your soapy skin.

"I can't help it." You said with your eyes still closed as a smile grew across your lips.

Jobe's lips continued to dance around your shoulder as his hands slowly creeped between your legs, lightly rubbing over your clit.

Your eyes open quickly as you feel your sensitive bud being stimulated. "Ok I'm awake." You said quickly splashing water towards Jobe earning a dimpled laugh from him.

You turned your body to face him and wrapped your arms and legs around him, you rest your head against him letting out a sigh. Your eyes begin to close again as Jobe stands up from the bath picking you up with him.

"Right that's enough, if the bath is making you sleepy then we're getting out." Jobe laughed.

"No please, I won't sleep, I'm cold now Jobe." You said hysterically as you gripped onto Jobe trying to preserve the heat between you.