Jobe ~ Party P2

You stood there in the middle of the party completely dumbfounded, you could barely register what was going on, the room began to move in slow motion, you wanted to follow after Jobe and Jude but your vision began to blur.

"Jobe" you muttered quietly, trying to shout but you couldn't. You forced yourself to walk in the direction that Jobe and Jude had gone.

You walked through the crowd of people barely registering your surroundings, the sound of the loud music distracting you further not allowing your eyes to focus on where you were going properly.

"Hey, are you ok?" You heard a voice say and you felt them hold onto you, you flinched at the feeling of someone touching you, you still couldn't make out who it was.

"Hey, y/n, it's me, Bukayo." You heard him say, your body immediately softened as you grabbed onto Bukayo feeling safe in his presence.

"I need Jobe." You said as loudly as you could but it still came out as a weak whisper.

"Why don't you sit down first, let me get you some water and then we can find Jobe together." Bukayo said holding onto your shoulder reassuringly.

"No, please I need Jobe now." You said to him as your eyes focused on his face as your vision cleared slightly.

"Alright, I'll help you find him." Bukayo said as you both began walking through the crowd.

You dragged yourself around the house trying to find where he was but you couldn't find him anywhere.

"Have you checked outside?" Bukayo asked as worry began to settle in his voice due to the sight of you.

"No, let's go" you said slightly clearer finding the strength inside you to look for Jobe.

You finally made your way outside and you heard the hushed groans of someone coming from the distance, you and Bukayo began to make your way through the garden following the noise. You heard loud impact noises causing you to call out for Jobe.

"Jobe" you said as you could hear the faint sound of his voice, you began to pick up the pace and Bukayo followed suit.

"What are you doing out here?" You heard Jobe say as he walked up to you and away from where he was standing with two people that you couldn't make out due to your blurred vision mixed with the fact that they were far away.

You dropped into his arms finally feeling safe and comfortable, you let out a deep sigh and a few stray tears fall out of your eyes. "I don't feel so good baby." You said resting your head against Jobe's firm bit comfortable chest.

Jobe's hands rubbed your back softly trying to settle you, "what happened." He asked worriedly as he noticed the tears falling out of your eyes.

You couldn't respond as you were  overwhelmed with relief of being in Jobe's arms.

"Saks? What happened?" Jobe asked Bukayo for clarification as you weren't answering.

"I really don't know man, I saw her stumbling around and she was calling out for you, she didn't look good, I dunno if it's the drinks or if it's drugs but somethings up." Bukayo said compassionately as the worry was full in his voice.

"What, she hardly drank anything, and she doesn't do drugs, what the fuck is going on." Jobe said getting angry. "Baby talk to me please, what's wrong." Jobe spoke to you softly, the worry causing his voice to tremble slightly.

"I don't know babe." You said as you gripped on Jobe's clothes firmly trying to hold on to him.

"Did you take anything baby? Did someone give you anything?" Jobe said tilting your head up trying to check your eyes to see any effects of drugs.