Jobe ~ New Job

You were so nervous for your first day at your new job. Photography has always been your passion and you've been trying to get to a professional position for a long time so when you got the call letting you know that you were hired you were over the moon.

You didn't know what team you were shooting but you knew it was a championship football game. Saying you were excited would be an understatement, you threw on a simple comfy outfit that you dressed up a little bit with accessories.

Your outfit

Your outfit

You were planning on dressing up a little bit to make a good impression but you thought no one would pay any attention to you anyway so you decided to go the comfortable route.

You made your way to the address given to you, once you parked your car and unpacked your equipment, you looked up at the stadium in front of you reading the name out loud.

"Sunderland" you said to yourself.

Omg!! you internally scream, Jobe plays for Sunderland - you're favourite player and the biggest crush of your life, you regretted not putting a little more effort into your appearance but you still looked cute so you were thankful for that.

You quickly check your makeup in your travel mirror. You fixed your lipstick and whipped your phone out.

✨☕️👹SPILL THE TEA👹☕️✨

OMG GUYSSSS!

Uno the new job I was
telling you about.

I'm literally photographing
JOBE BELLINGHAM!!

Amy🤭
STFU UR LYING

I think I'm gonna vomit😩

I SWEARRRR!!

⭐️TASHA⭐️
GURL?? Make him fall      
                                       in love with you!

He probably won't even
see me but I'm still so
excited!!!

Wish me luckk!!

⭐️TASHA⭐️
Good luck babyyyy🫶🏼

❤️❤️

You put your phone in your back pocket as you made your way through the building.

You met up with one of the assistant coaches who pointed you into the right direction, you get settled in at your post right by the goal. Your job was to photograph Sunderland's goals, assists and the goal scorers. You were really looking forward to getting some good pictures and looking forward to seeing Jobe.