Jobe ~ Distance

You started your day the same way you always did, by calling Jobe. Jobe is normally on the way to training by the time you get up for university so you followed the same routine as you always did so you didn't make him suspicious.

You lived in London and Jobe had just moved from Birmingham to Sunderland. When he was in Birmingham it was a quick train ride or a 2 hour drive which didn't feel too long. You normally spent most of the week with Jobe so him being a 5 hour drive away in Sunderland was a lot harder to get used to because you hardly got to see each other.

"Good morning baby" you say down the phone to Jobe.

"Morning sweetheart" Jobe responds.

"How was your sleep babe" you say back

"It was alright, not great. I really miss you" Jobe says as he lets out a long breath.

"I know baby, me too." You say sweetly. "Hopefully we will see each other soon."

"I know but we've being saying that for so long, it's been almost two months." Jobe said audibly stressed.

"I know baby, we will figure it out, I promise"

" I hope so, anyway I've just got to training, I have to go. Speak to you soon ok? I love you so much."

"I love you too baby" you respond as you end the call.

You quickly get up out of bed and pack your final bits that you're taking with you to Jobe's.

You throw on a cute but comfy lounge set, you want to look good for Jobe seeing as you haven't seen him in so long but you have a 5 hour drive ahead of you.

Your outfit

Your outfit

You pack your bags into your car and start your journey, not forgetting your absolutely essential stop at Starbucks.

You text Mark just before you set off on your journey,

                       ✨Father Bellingham✨

Hi Mark, just setting off now
Should be there in about 5 hours
I'll see you soon. 

                                     Alright darling, drive safe
                                     and see you soon.

.....

I've arrived, pulling into the
drive way now.

                                Ok, perfect timing Jobe has
                                 just gone into the shower
                                so you have about 10
minutes to get sorted

....

You quickly park your car and leave all your luggage in the boot, only taking your hand bag with you.